[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the best place to sit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: seating.png (37 KB, 886x513) Image search: [Google]
seating.png
37 KB, 886x513
Where the best place to sit?
>>
The couple seat, of course.
>>
>>63148368
e or d
>>
>>63148368

Depends.

If it's a big screen or not, and if it's going to be full or not.

I'd say middle of H, middle of L or middle of Q
>>
Back corner farthest from the main entrance, best not to be disturbed by filthy plebs.
>>
H or J
>>
File: TheDarkKnight.jpg (105 KB, 583x489) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkKnight.jpg
105 KB, 583x489
Inb4 big guy shooter
>>
Q so I can act like a nigger
>>
Q middle
>>
>>63148382
thisss
>>
>>63148486
Found the American
>>
Any row where you can put your seat up on that bar thing in front of you, whatever it's called
>>
>>63148368
G next to the hole in the middle
>>
File: Untitled.png (32 KB, 886x513) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32 KB, 886x513
>>63148368
fixed
>>
>>63148368
In the middle of the stadium seating, on a weekday, before noon, when it is really really nice day out.

Best chance for no kids, niggers, or fags in theatre.

Alternatively, watch movie at home on 75" 4k screen
>>
I usually take the end seats, they have perches for the falcons.
>>
Whatever seat is closer to the showers
>>
File: peepeeInsp.png (20 KB, 886x513) Image search: [Google]
peepeeInsp.png
20 KB, 886x513
My local cinema :(
>>
>>63148368

H13. In most cinemas this is the first row of the stadium seating to you are elevated and you have no one in front of you. Dead center, unobstructed, just far enough back that you can see the whole screen.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.