[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Kingdom s01e08
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: bbc.jpg (34 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
34 KB, 624x352
>Did your queen tell you that your sister is being humped in the ass each and every night by One-Eyed Sven?
What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant what he fucking said. The virgin whore told Ut to the third power that the ginger loli was alive. Sven is the faggot that stripped her in the woods and got his eye bashed in by Fire Lord as punishment.
>>
One eyed Sven is what Vikings call their dicks i think

Also i liked Scorpio or what ever his name us until he killed my waifu
>>
>>63147329
But why in the ass? Is it a Dane thing?
>>
>>63147405

It's a respect thing. Only FAGGOTS like getting fucked the ass. Women that do are filthy whores with no gods only to be used as fuck toys.
>>
why is this show so bad ass?
>>
>>63147443
But they didn't had enemas in the IX century. Why would a Viking chief get his dick smeared in shit (and blood) each and every night?
>>
File: TLK_102_nobug_Uhtred.jpg (658 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TLK_102_nobug_Uhtred.jpg
658 KB, 1280x720
>my name is uhtred son of uhtred and have a dead son called uhtred and i'm seeking revenge against my father ragnar along with my brother young ragnar who's son ubba i killed who was mysteriously 10+ years older than him
>>
>>63147405

Vaginal intercourse is for making babies and forging your bloodline into a dynasty. You're not going to bless some fuckmeat with your issue.
>>
>>63147596
>dynasty
>Vikings
>>
>>63147635

I don't know what it is you're trying to say.
>>
season 2 when?
>>
>>63149501
First season apparently covers the first two books, and there's something like 7 more books so there could be.
>>
File: the last kingdom.webm (3 MB, 476x266) Image search: [Google]
the last kingdom.webm
3 MB, 476x266
>>
File: 1443139989488.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1443139989488.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>it's a 'gritty medieval show where everyone is dirty and wears fur on their capes' series

Thanks GRRM
>>
>>63147569
No wonder he looks confused all the time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.