[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Into the Badlands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: news120715-3pic.jpg (89 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
news120715-3pic.jpg
89 KB, 500x733
Anyone seen this show at all yet? TV is usually all over these new shows.
>>
Its pretty cool hisname sucks balls and it need nudity 7.5/10
>>
>>63147219
weeb to the max and the pilot was shit but atleast its something different.
>>
Into the Brolanos
>>
>>63147487

give it up
>>
>>63147242
Im hoping the choreography doesn't get too stale. Because that shit has to cost a fuckload. I enjoyed it but its a strange mixture of amc's drama and kung fu classics.
>>
>>63147219

I watch a ton of HK movies so it's cool to see Daniel Wu take on America. The mash-up of 1800's East and West with the post-apocalypse is kind of jarring, but at least (for original cable TV anyway) it's something new.
>>
File: bar fight.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bar fight.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
I watch it for the fight scenes and the waifus and zone out whenever anything else happens
>>
edgelord: the series
>>
>>63147219
It comes on right after Walking Dead, of course people have seen it. It just lives in the WD threads is all.
>>
a bit of a guilty pleasure since spartacus is now off
>>
>>63147536
all that swirling around and flying cloaks is dumb
>>
>>63147564

YOU'RE dumb.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.