[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wait, why does he get worshiped but not Sheev? Did nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 992x744
So wait, why does he get worshiped but not Sheev? Did nobody know that he was the head of the sith?
>>
Sheev doesn't have the same marketability.
>>
>>63146282
Vader was more intimidating and Sheev mostly controlled the Empire from behind the curtains.
>>
Because it's all apart of Sheev's plan
>>
>>63146326
So what does Sheev have to do with it if he's apart from it?
>>
>>63146282

Literally no one knew he was a Sith.
>>
>>63146282

They couldn't recover a trinket from him on the count of being thrown down a shaft followed by the whole place exploding
>>
>>63146282
Nobody in the galactic republic knew what the Sith was.
That one admiral in ANH still thought of Vader as just another Jedi.
>>
So our new super villain is actually a Vader fanboy who runs around searching for collectibles like he's at a galactic sci-fi convention. Sounds like he could be our first gay SW character.
>>
>>63146377
Kit Fisto
>>
>>63146282
Uh? No one knew Sheev was a sith.
>>
>>63146321
No, Sheev was the public face of the Empire.
Darth Vader was not actually that well known to the general populace. In Star Wars Rebels the crew didn't even know who he was
>>
so was vader a lazy piece of shit fag that was never going to kill sheev and take his place until maybenhe died of natural causes?
>>
>>63146416
>Uh?
You don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>63146377
Or, more likely, Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker and that's why he has the helmet
>>
>>63146460
He knew he wasn't strong enough to take him alone and only decided to try it once he found his son so he could have an awesome father-son bonding experience.
>>
Because having him worship the decapitated head of an oldman would be a bit disturbing for the kids
>>
>>63146282
what would you put of sheev's in place of vaders helmet? his lifesaver? his cloak?
>>
>>63146282
Sheev didn't leave any remains. Probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 725x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 725x446
This explains why he wasnt worshiped

http://youtu.be/c5KN4W7G6I8
>>
>>63146538
Why does he have the obvious red "I'm evil" lightsaber if he was trying to be subtle about being a sith?

Why do any of them have the red "bad motherfucker" lightsabers. Wouldn't it better to blend in with your enemies?
>>
>>63146609
By the time he pulls out his lightsaber the deception is over anyway
>>
>>63146282
How did Kylo even know where to find Vader's remains? Did Luke tweet it or something?
>>
>>63147191
Kylo IS Luke
>>
>>63146609
>>63147034

He shouldn't even use one. In Jedi, the emperor mocks the lightsaber and calls it a "toy" and a "Jedi's weapon"

The only reason Vader had one, was because he was a fallen Jedi. I have no ideia why Lucas thought that having Sheev pull out a saber and spin around fighting Yoda was a good ideia.

They should have had an all out force showdown, with lighting and shit, and no saber involved.
>>
It's just for marketing. Vader's destroyed helmet is a striking image. It just wouldn't be the same if Kylo were to masturbate over Sheev's burnt cloak or something
>>
>>63146372
Surely they could have stolen one of his old robes or something. Kylo could even use it to play dress-up.
>>
>>63146424
Sheev just chilled in his throne room while Vader ran around the galaxy strangling people so most people would probably recognise Vader before him
>>
>>63146494
Why did he want to kill the Emperor anyway? He seemed to have a pretty good gig going on, honestly.
>>
>>63148100
I'm sure the Emperor would feature quite prominently in media and propaganda. Stalin just sat on his ass all day as well, but everyone still knew who he was.
>>
File: vader.png (129 KB, 340x247) Image search: [Google]
vader.png
129 KB, 340x247
>>63146282
That's the big twist. He's not talking to the helmet, he's talking to Sheev's force ghost.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.