[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like this saber sword thing in the upcoming Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447121602257.jpg (28 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1447121602257.jpg
28 KB, 640x320
I really like this saber sword thing in the upcoming Star Wars movie, spectacular design will make for a great visual
>>
it looks faggy
>>
>>63145975
Nice thread
>>
>>63145975
That sword has no practical use.

No the design is fucking stupid actually.
>>
>>63146089
Unless it was made to hunt niggers, then it's ok I guess.
>>
There's no practical reason to have this kind of thing, and nobody before did. I know it's Star Wars, but the guy who wields it doesn't seem like he's supposed to wield a big-ass claymore either.
>>
>>63145975
it looks stupid and whoever tries to defend it is autistic
>>
>>63145975
It is very powerful, its a plasma saber and not a laser one like others have, the cross is because it is so powerful the beams need an exaustion out of the saber, which is made of a material called durasteel that not even sabers can break.
>>
Nah it's a dilettantes weapon that. I prefered the idea that they made their own and that they were practical tools; not at-all fancy. Who makes a fancy tool? A nobleman. fucking sweve.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 530x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 530x720
>>63146176
The knights of ren had years of exploration and search of sith artifacts, they could very well stumble on that saber, and the Canon states that palpatine had a vault, full of sith artifacts and treasures, thats where luke raided with poe damerons mother and gave that force sensitive tree to her. Very plausible in my opinion.
>>
>>63146145
Wow so bitchin', This JJ guy is the new Lucas.
This film may just redeem 2015's mediocre lineup.
>>
i didnt buy into the jewish interracial breeding program/star wars theory until i realised the saber is only there because its shaped like the crucifix(wielded buy a white guy)
>>
Absolutely. I love the Christ symbolism.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.