[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some timeless quotes where everyone knows the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1415740783011.jpg (83 KB, 558x372) Image search: [Google]
1415740783011.jpg
83 KB, 558x372
What are some timeless quotes where everyone knows the movie they're from? Don't say the title and we'll see how many people get right.

"IT HAS BEGUN!!"
>>
inb4 memes
>>
"Tom I'm your Granddad" -

Galactic Conflict Episode V
>>
>>63145096

Mortal Kombat

"You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize."
>>
>>63145208

Reservoir Doggies.
>>
>>63145208
Reservoir Dogs

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me."
>>
>>63145246
robocop
"this ming is a psycho"
>>
>>63145246
Robocop

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!"
>>
File: tj (2).jpg (2 MB, 4038x2692) Image search: [Google]
tj (2).jpg
2 MB, 4038x2692
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
>>
>>63145263
Flash Gordon

"In the pipe, 5 by 5."
>>
>>63145281
predator
>>63145303
aliens
"Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night."
>>
>>63145297
Pulp Fiction

>>63145303
Aliens

>>63145281
Predator

"Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see."
>>
>>63145368
that was either that tom cruise movie where they can predict crime, or that movie with jurassic park guy in space? ive been drinking, my memory is failing me with titles, but i feel like both those movies have a blind guy that says something similar
>>
>>63145368
Event Horizon

"Play it again, Sam"
>>
>>63145393
Casablanca

>>63145393
I know what you mean. The blind guy in Minority Report says "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

"I want you to do me a favour. I want you to tell all your friends about me."
>>
"Sometimes you gotta say, What the Fuck"
>>
"You're a big guy."
"For you."
>>
"I'll try spinning, thats a good trick!"
>>
"I feel the need... the need for speed !"
>>
>>63145478
Risky Business?

"What's wrong?"
"I need something stronger."
>>
>>63145096
SHOOT HER!
>>
>>63145096
"It's treason, then. OOOOAAARRRREEEEEGGGHHHH"
>>
>>63147381
star wars revenge of the sith
sheev spin
>>
"That, Mr. Hobbit... is the desolation of Smaug".
>>
>>63145096
>Okay cocksucker. Fuck with me, and we'll see who shits on the sidewalk.
~ Angry Mexican guy, Fast and Furious
>>
COME BACK HERE, JESSICA!
>>
Make your wish. Fulfill the prophecy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.