[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do i do about this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: warning.jpg (474 KB, 1135x1920) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
474 KB, 1135x1920
what do i do about this ?
>>
you're fucked mate
>>
>>63144101
Tell them you're from an obscure Muslim sect that does not believe paying for television and that they are oppressing you and if they threaten you again, you will take your concerns to your local corner mosque.
>>
quit boffing the telly my good lad and fetch me some ointment for my overbite chip chip cheerio
>>
>>63144101

you ignore them, they are generated letters

don't let them into your house either
>>
RULE THE WAVES
>>
Do nothing. However if someone knocks on your door shut drop to the floor and shimmy your way to underneath your bed.
If you're lucky they won't have the battering ram
>>
File: 1373549035367.jpg (555 KB, 1216x900) Image search: [Google]
1373549035367.jpg
555 KB, 1216x900
>>63144101
god damn it feels good to be american.
>>
File: 747.gif (826 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
747.gif
826 KB, 320x240
mfw eu fags are forced to buy cable or be fined.
>>
>>63144208
yeah how's the presidential election going for you mate
>>
File: 1441674892384.jpg (48 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1441674892384.jpg
48 KB, 500x382
>>63144101

I get a letter every 2 months

I don't own a TV

after 2 year the came around,they asked if I was anon and I said no, I didn't want them in the house because it was a shittip

Then he just stood there waiting for me to give him more details then awkwardly left after 20 seconds of silence
>>
Do you actually have to purchase licenses for your own rights outside the US?
>>
>>63144223
Pretty good, can't wait for Hillary to take office.
>>
>>63144233
>rights

Usas only place with actual rights
>>
>>63144101
Just do option 3 and then invite them round to see your telly hooked up to nothing more than a console/dvd player or whatever. They'll fuck off and leave you alone.
>>
>inb4 a bunch of 15 year olds who live with their parents tell you not to pay it, even though mummy and daddy are paying for theirs.
>>
>>63144223
its still a year away. but the whole world is watching.

how is that royal family going for you? does anyone even care about who your prime minister is?
>>
>>63144239
either bait or reddit
>>
Move to America.
>>
File: 1446265134616.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1446265134616.png
60 KB, 592x492
>>63144271
Not bait, not reddit.

Don't worry, if the Republican party unfucks its shit in the next 10 years, maybe your edgy contrarian nature will still be lingering and you'll decide to become a democrat like me. If not, enjoy your time on /pol for the next eight years whining about liberals as we continue to outnumber you and steer the ship of state.

:^)
>>
Film them with a camera, from my understanding that pisses them off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
>>
>>63144101
you be grateful that you live in the UK where they can't do shit and not germany where they will let the air out of your car tires if you dont pay:
http://www.express.de/news/politik-und-wirtschaft/recht/autoreifen-werden-platt-gemacht-keinen-rundfunkbeitrag-gezahlt--dann-droht-der-ventilwaechter--22992310

this is real btw
>>
File: 133405.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
133405.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>63144317
>he thinks liberals are taking over instead of people getting fed up with them pushing some literally queer PC agenda and steering to the right

oh i am laffin, m8. go outside once in a while unless you live in CA in which case kill yourself
>>
>>63144122
this
if they dont back down just sue them for being racist
>>
File: sexclub2.jpg (36 KB, 630x423) Image search: [Google]
sexclub2.jpg
36 KB, 630x423
Invite them into your sex dungeon.
>>
>>63144323
>physically assaults a guy for having a camera
Holy shit. Who the fuck are these people? Do they try to install a telescreen in your home?
>>
File: 1246550180891.jpg (35 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1246550180891.jpg
35 KB, 441x408
>>63144384
I seem to remember hearing this sort of stuff when Obama was up for reelection. How'd that work out for you guys?

Let's face it -- when the democrats are in power, Republicans are always worried about commies taking their guns and restrictin' their freedums. When republicans are in power, democrats are convinced they are living in a proto-fascist state which does nothing but wage unjust wars and allow corporations to run rampant a la Enron.

Both sides are retarded. If the Republicans had a good candidate, they'd win. But they don't. They've got a meme candidate reality TV star trying to ride the daddy's money train to Pennsylvania Ave and a bunch of literally whos with the charisma of a fucking dead cockroach. Unless Hillary comes out and says she's a member of ISIS, you're probably looking at Clinton Presidency volume II.

also, I live in rural Tennessee
>>
>>63144473

>If the Republicans had a good candidate, they'd win

This is true, I think Rubio is the closest its going to get this year

>Clinton

I think Bernie losing in the primary is going to turn a lot of people off and they wont necessarily be too motivated to go out and vote for Hilary if they think she's just as bad as a Republican.
>>
Feels good to be completely detached from TV. Haven't watched anything from it for 5 years now.
>>
>>63144551
It'll come down to what it always comes down to: liberals will always vote whatever democrat wins the nomination in because it'll be seen as a lesser of two evils, particularly if Trump is actually nominated.

If they think minorities came out to vote for Obama, they're in for a surprise. Black folks will come out in droves to vote against a racist, ironically seeing it as more important somehow than supporting a black man's bid for office. I think it goes back to that whole inferiority complex, where minorities are more interested in fighting oppression and even conjuring it where it doesn't actually exist than actually supporting one another and moving forward as a community.
>>
>>63144473
I wish I would have saved it, but someone capped every single post and cut out the words from the post and made a huge 5000x5000 montage whenever /pol/ would mention how easy it was for romney to win July '12 through the election night.

Someone has to have it, it was glorious
>>
File: tfw no license.jpg (8 KB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
tfw no license.jpg
8 KB, 200x171
>>63144225
Exactly what I did m8.

I was stood in the doorway in my pajamas at 1 O'bong in the afternoon telling him I didn't have a telly and that he couldn't come in and check because I was having a private party.

We could both hear Will and Grace on telly in the other room.
>mfw he threatened to come back with the police and a warrant
I said he was welcome to come round later in the day when the party was over.

There was no party.
>>
>tfw failed the TV Licence inspector test twice
>Failed the online exam because I didn't notice the television in a room 5 times
>>
>>63144323
>you've got no right , power to the people, don't trust the government
for fucks sake
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.