[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mockingjay-part-2.jpg (126 KB, 620x918) Image search: [Google]
mockingjay-part-2.jpg
126 KB, 620x918
so i just went and came back from Mockingjay Part 2. honestly, i hate it. but i want to hear your thoughts
>>
i liked it. didn't love it, but there was a strong like there.

why did you hate it? hate is a big feeling.
>>
How did it end? In books she like gets to assassinate the president after he's taken prisoner, she lives in bombed out district 12 with PTSD and no one else around but Peeta, and her sister is dead.

Did they change any of that?
>>
>>63143332
Felt like a parody movie. It's worth a watch.
>>
everything is good except for the loveydovey part
7.5/10
>>
>>63143374
she assassinates "new "president i can't remember her name. snow is mobbed to death but everything else was the same like you said
>>
>>63143430
damn i didn't click the spoiler button
>>
It was okay, there were some good parts, and some not so good parts. My main thing that annoyed me is that it didnt really feel like a finale, in hp you go the sad songs, deaths that impact you, and the "this is it" feeling, but mockingjay didnt.
>>
How could you have possibly hated it?

Unless you're so disillusioned by the franchise that you're hating it simply because it's a Hunger Games movie, I can't imagine any other reason to hate it.
>>
It felt very rushed. If I hadn't read the books and understood all the parts they left out I probably would've not liked it. They also changed some minor things they left in for no apparent reason.
>>
Best trilogy/quadrilogy ever, even better than Twilight which is the franchise everyone grew up with
Best moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBzEtP5KiPc
>>
It was okay I guess if it wasn't for Jennifer Lawrence. I feel like she has become a lot worse in comparison to the first movie. She has literally one emotion. As soon as she needs to be overwhelmed by sadness (as when Prim died) or anything she becomes incredibly unbelievable.

She worked well as the stubborn, sorta-popular girl in Hunger Games, but the charismatic leader thing didn't work out at all. I felt nothing during the whole movie and cried like the little girl I am deep inside when Rhue died in the first movie. You'd think the great finale would be more emotional...

As with most movies the best actors actually had more minor roles. All in all the story is good, but the acting could have been better. What I was really bothered with was that there were like three important male characters. This is just as bad as having only important male characters, but as far as I know this was done by the author of the book series.
>>
>>63143374
thats not what happened in the book.
>>
>>63144818

Aside from not assassinating President Snow and instead killing Coin, he was correct.
>>
>>63145081
yea thanks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.