[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there been a bigger blunder than this? I haven't heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: bastard-executioner-logo.jpg (50 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
bastard-executioner-logo.jpg
50 KB, 599x338
Has there been a bigger blunder than this?

I haven't heard a peep about it since the horrendous first episode.
>>
>>63142693
it didn't get renewed... but i personally enjoyed the hell out of it. i watched to the last ep and thought there was a lot of potential with the story going forward what with even more shifting alliances.

Ah well.
>>
>>63142693

needed better coloring/editing. It looked really cheap based off the trailer.

Its not like SoA was some gift to humanity, and judging by the low quality later seasons its not really surprising this show sucked.
>>
>>63142756
now he can concentrate on getting his sons of anarchy spin off started and he can't shoehorn his wife into this one cuz she's dead haha!
>>
>>63142815
i actually didn't mind Katey in TBX, she was much more tolerable than that bitch Gemma (though she was entertaining to watch). And thankfully, she didn't sing.

But yeah, at least we can get the Mayans spin off and perhaps the prequel he wanted to do focusing on John Teller.
>>
>>63142815
Didn't he want to do a prequel about John? He can easily inject his wife into that.
>>
>>63142962
No they're going to be younger, the beginning days of Samcro.
>>
>>63142962
>playing a woman less than half her age

please no.
>>
>>63142962
Main 2 ideas I've heard is
>Prequel about John Teller
obviously can't use his wife for the young Gemma but you can bet your sweet ass there would be some way she'd be shoehorned in inb4 flashfowards
>Series about the Mayans
Best would be if it took place after the ending to SoA but of course it'll probably be at the same time as SoA started just so Gemma can be used
>>
People went in expecting prime SoA from episode 1 instead of letting the show slowly grow like any other new show. If people had gotten their head out of their asses they would have been rewarded with a pretty bad ass show by the end. The show got really good, but that first 2 hour episode was just a big hurdle.
>>
>>63143208

Hunnam and ope were likable from day 1, the new show had shitty protags
>>
>>63143096
>obviously can't use his wife for the young Gemma

That's what you think. :)
>>
>>63143208
>f-from my point of view the viewers are e-evil
>>
>>63143309
I never said that
>>
>>63143309

>he went so far down rabbit hole that he only responds in sheevposting
>>
>>63143208
Totally agreed, it got so much better as it went along. Real shame it wasn't given a chance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.