[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you think of Lester Nygaard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: martin-freeman-fargo.jpg (42 KB, 618x361) Image search: [Google]
martin-freeman-fargo.jpg
42 KB, 618x361
So, what do you think of Lester Nygaard?
>>
>>63142622
More like Lester Nigger
>>
>>63142622
A real bastard. Qt asian wife didn't deserve to get Malvo'd.
>>
kuk
>>
File: it always is.png (1 KB, 271x52) Image search: [Google]
it always is.png
1 KB, 271x52
>>63142622
That's how well-adjusted, successful and creative people see a "common man", i.e. their audience.
>>
>>63142622
I liked him til towards the end. Getting demanding with Malvo in the hotel was stupid in the first place, smacking him instead of just helping him dump the bodies was retarded. Sending Sue in as a decoy was cowardly and unfair to her.
>>
>>63142674
Please elaborate
>>
File: eva asuka or rei.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
eva asuka or rei.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>63142622
He chose the best waifu.
>>
>>63142622
Season 1 >>>> Season 2
>>
>>63142681
>I liked him til towards the end
so, you dont mind that he sent his own brother to jail?
>>
>>63142705
His brother was a shit.
>>
>>63142705
I very barely recall his interaction with his brother, but don't think I liked him. He went down for his own crime anyway.
>>
>>63142726
but still he was innocent
>>
>>63142697
Why was this toy gun allowed?
>>
>>63142705
his brother flat out told him that he's ashamed of him and that sometimes he tells people he's dead
>>
>>63142703
That's a bad opinion
>>
>>63142944
You'd have to be quite the narcissistic psycho to put someone falsly in prison for that petty bullshit. The fact that you consider this move justified in any way doesn't speak very highly of you.
>>
>>63142960
Yeah, well it's right. You're opinion is probably wrong and shit, you cock-sucking dipshit massive faggot.
>>
>>63143046
The fact you're defending the other nygaard doesn't speak highly of YOU.
>>
File: Lest Nygaami.webm (1005 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lest Nygaami.webm
1005 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>63143147
I'm not defending the brother, you child. He is a prick, but being a prick isn't a crime.
>>
>>63143091
keep your bad taste away from here please and thank you
>>
>>63142622
3rd best character of S1
2nd Molly
1st Malvo
>>
>>63143235
I suggest you go back to reddit with your shit tastes.
>>
File: malvo .jpg (86 KB, 540x809) Image search: [Google]
malvo .jpg
86 KB, 540x809
>>63142703
obviously
>>
File: Fargo Bye.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fargo Bye.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>63142622
Was with him and rooting for him to win until he sacrificed his qt waifu. She even backed up his lie and everything. He deserved what he got.
>>
File: Fargo stapler takedown.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fargo stapler takedown.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>63143479
>implying falling in the ice wasn't part of his plan
>>
Coo Coo cachoo
>>
>>63143511
i actually was waiting for an extra scene of him popping up from another ice hole and getting away with it all.

on a serious note, i'm starting to get the feeling that ed and peggy or at least one of them will get away with it by end of S2.

I know the incident at Sioux Falls is what makes Lou want to retire, but I'm kinda hoping the Blomquists might outsmart everyone.
>>
>>63143479
This. It was his own fault too. He would've went on living happily ever after, but he just had to approach Malvo.
>>
>>63143621
He definitely got cocky and too big for his own britches. Wonder what the fuck he thought he was going to happen when he confronted Malvo in the elevator.
>>
>>63143539
Yeah I agree. Some people thought Peggy was some kind of sociopath from the first episode but it's clear by now that her and Ed have just been making ill-informed decisions even before Rye came into the picture. They're not particularly evil or even morally questionable, so it's more like rooting for the underdog than rooting for the bad guy.
I have to wonder (til Monday) if they haven't gone into kahoots with Dodd while they were all offscreen. Having Mike's number is a bit odd and with him knowing it was all a fuckup I could easily see them making some sort of deal.
>>
>>63143638
>Wonder what the fuck he thought he was going to happen when he confronted Malvo in the elevator.
He didn't think it through at all, he just *needed* that recognition.
>>
>>63142622
Ah, heck, he's alright, I guess, jeez
>>
>>63143647
Yeah I'm hyped to find out what Peggy and Ed have been up so, so it'll be great to see their story leading up to the end of the last ep.

The thing with Dodd is super weird, because yeah how did Ed get this info and while I can see him striking a deal with Dodd in order to get the KC guys killed, I don't see it as a benefit to Ed at all. Considering if he plays along, this only gives credence to Dodd's lie. Floyd would not give a damn if they help them out, she wants Ed's head.

That and Hanzee still on their trail...
>>
Daily reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw
>>
>>63143717
oh god don't remind me.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.