[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he doesn't even act like Han. its basically Ford being his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1448592265802.jpg (94 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1448592265802.jpg
94 KB, 950x534
he doesn't even act like Han. its basically Ford being his geriatric self.
>>
>>63142575
PART TIME
A
R
T

T
I
M
E
>>
>>63142575
Well considering he's only Part Time. I kinda see it fit his acting
>>
>>63142575
>its basically Ford being his geriatric self
That is han
>>
>>63142643
this this thisthsithsihtishtihshisihsihtihstthis
>>
Harrison was han solo
just like he was indiana jones
hes just a charismatic badass
>>
>>63142575
good job kid, don't get cocky
>>
Harrison Ford doesn't act. If he ever did he stopped. He's also super jaded now. They should stop putting him in movies. I haven't enjoyed his presence since The Fugitive.
>>
>>63144044

If you liked the fugitive watch Frantic, one of his best performances. He stopped caring about acting a long time ago I guess, poor guy probably could never live up to his characters.

Imagine every kid he met from 1977 onwards wanting to be him or for him to act like Han Solo, then he does Indiana which is an even better swashbuckler and has to carry that around for another decade. Every woman expecting him to be the perfect man etc. It probably got old real fast.
>>
>>63142575
This'll be his last movie.
>>
>>63142575
Based on no more than 10 seconds of footage?

Good job Anon you fucking spastic.
>>
>>63144188
You're right, Frantic is good too.
>>
>>63144188
He's just like John Wayne or Arnold -- he gets cast as himself, typecast really. It's impossible for him to get any roles where the director doesn't just want 'Harrison Ford'. If that happened to you for twenty odd years, you were super rich, and held disdain for the industry, you'd probably be pretty jaded yourself.
>>
yeah man he and carrie fisher are doing it for the craft they just need to work something out through their performances they're real actor's actors

fucking retard jj backed up the disney money truck the fuck did you think was going on here
>>
>>63144220
>you just need to see more of it and eventually it will be good

retard logic
>>
>>63142575
Gonna be Transformers 4 bad, mark my words.

A single cool concept totally ruined by a clusterfuck of different story-lines/characters and having way too many characters no one gives a shit about that do nothing but detract from the one thing everyone wants to see.
>>
>>63142575

He's been making that face since A New Hope, bruh.
>>
>>63144255
>drawing an opinion based on nothing
The highest form of logical retardation
>>
File: Harristein Ford.jpg (50 KB, 1282x691) Image search: [Google]
Harristein Ford.jpg
50 KB, 1282x691
>>63144044
Your mom enjoyed his presence in her vagina.
>>
>>63144202
He's filming Episode 8 you fool.
>>
>WHY DOES THIS OLD MAN LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>Movies Harrison Ford Actually Tried

A New Hope
Frantic
The Mosquito Coast
Witness
Presumed Innocent
What Lies Beneath
>>
>>63144470
kek
>>
>>63144738

>no Firewall

Step up, senpai.
>>
>>63144764

That's a Paul Bettany movie m8. Ford was playing himself again.
>>
>>63144312
>nothing
>literally an image in the OP
>from a video clip
>nothing

idiot
>>
>>63142575
To be fair, it has been some 30 or so years in universe too, right? It's not unbelievable that Han Solo changed a bit as a person in all that time.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 440x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 440x524
How will the series transition into a Post-Han era?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.