[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what yuropoors call a trailer https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>this is what yuropoors call a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MJZnDV27U

I had to check IMDB to even figure out what the movie was about. Why do they think being coy and minimalistic makes their productions more "intelligent"?
>>
Yeah, they should be more like American trailers that reveal the whole movie in 2 minutes.
>>
>>63142108
OP, the reason why nobody talks in the trailer is because it's a foreign film, and they know the second Americans see subtitles in the trailer it'll go into their instant "do not watch under any circumstances" part of their brain.
>>
>>63142188

you seem to be leaving out every young girl and boy in college who watches foreign docs and movies like this all the time, as long as they weren't made before they were born : )
>>
oh look another holocaust movie
>>
>>63142406
>literally the worst event in human history
>12 million innocents killed
>women and children included
>WAAAAAHHHH why are they making another video of it?

gb2 /pol/
>>
>>63142480

is this bait? are you a juden? what the fuck is this

is this even bait, are you fucking kidding me? get your facts checked, maybe read more than 1 wikipedia article before announcing your divine history knowledge

stalin killed more people, mao killed more people and no one seems to give a shit or make a single fucking movie about it, no one makes a fucking world war 1 movie or a movie about the armenian genocide or the holodomir

go fuck yourself and stop making a holocaust movie every 2 years
>>
>>63142480
>MUH 6 MILLIONS
>>
>>63142528
Why don't you make a movie about those things?
>>
>>63142480
it didn't happen though
>>
>>63142480
>>63142570

spotted the libkek redditor
>>
>>63142528
>no one makes a fucking world war 1 movie or a movie about the armenian genocide or the holodomir
There are films about all of these though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.