[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you cry at the end of Titanic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Titanicwa540.jpg (128 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Titanicwa540.jpg
128 KB, 960x540
Did you cry at the end of Titanic?
>>
Yes.
>>
I was 7 when I saw it in theaters, I was so young I really hadn't developed any empathy for movie characters.
>>
a little
>>
Didn't make me feel like crying, no.
I get that other people would cry at the scene though.
>>
>>63141834

yeah. twice. i don't know why
>>
>>63141834
No. It was a pathetic flick with two douchebags as main characters. However I cried like a little bitch when watching Life is beautiful.
>>
no the rich guy survived
>>
My dick did. Plinko guy made me squirt some serious goo A GOOSH!
>>
File: 113758965.jpg (33 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
113758965.jpg
33 KB, 500x310
Poor Leo...
>>
>>63141834
yes, but only because I was an angsty 13 year old who was on some new medication that made me cry at everything, and I was thinking about how this was based on a true story.

but I didn't give a shit about Jack, honestly.
>>
>>63142136
>Hating based Winslett and Leo

Having a shitty contrarian opinion does not make you less of a pleb, kiddo.
>>
FAT BITCH COULD HAVE MOVED OVER. MYTHBUSTERS PROVED LEO COULD HAVE GOTTEN ON AND NOT DIED
>>
>>63142527
why didnt they just ride the iceberg
>>
>>63141834
no. i've never seen it.. but i probably would. i try to avoid movies that have tragedy as a main theme. i don't like feeling bad after taking the time to watch a movie
>>
>>63141834
I don't get what's so sad. That water looks pretty comfy to me!
>>
Was 8 years old, I was bored. The ship sinking scene took too long to reach. When it was over I was confused why the movie continued into boring ness.

Read a book on the titanic a few times before seeing the movie though. I was probably upset about the movie cause I thought it was going to be like the book.
>>
Yes, but the when she threw the diamond into the ocean I lost all sympathy for her.
Fucking bitch, put the guy she spent five days together with over her children and grandchildren
>>
why did he sink
>>
>>63141834
i have actually never seen titanic.

back when it was in theaters we used to tell our parents we were going to see titanic, because it was 3 hours long. then we would go smoke weed and fool around with grils for 3 hours.
>>
>>63141834
No. Because I was still laughing over that chef hitting the propeller.
>>
>>63144327

What a story.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.