[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will personally genocide EVERY Bajoran in Star Trek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: TOSopeninglogo.png (14 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
TOSopeninglogo.png
14 KB, 360x240
I will personally genocide EVERY Bajoran in Star Trek
>>
Even the ones in the parallel universe?
>>
>>63140970
But you want to fuck them. Is the overall plan to kill all the men and then breed with all the women? That's like a genocide.

Dukat, why are you doing this?
>>
File: Skinner and Doc.jpg (37 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
Skinner and Doc.jpg
37 KB, 450x350
Please state the nature of your Goold emergency.
>>
>>63141115
Go crazy
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (75 KB, 305x452) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
75 KB, 305x452
Best girl incoming
>>
>>63140970
go home dukat
>>
>>63141154
>aged like milk
Crusher
Troi
Yar
Janeway
Kes
T'Pol

>aged like wine
Uhura
Kira
Jadzia
Ezri
B'Elanna
7 of 9
Hoshi
>>
>>63140970
Get out Dukat
>>
>>63141045
>species mixing

if i remember rite, Bajorassians were pretty hot
>>
>>63141417
>entire galaxy filled with humanoids who all look the same except some of them have different dots
>produce viable hybrids
>prior to the ancient aliums reveal, no one is running around screaming in terror at the implications of this
>species encountering aliens (e.g. humans, the federation) for the first time don't make the perfectly logical statement that it would be nonsensical for aliens to resemble them
>everyone is just OK with this

NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63141828
different species fuck all the time in science fiction
calm down lad
>>
File: hj (2).jpg (57 KB, 700x741) Image search: [Google]
hj (2).jpg
57 KB, 700x741
>>63141897
YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND

THE EVOLUTION OF MAN TOOK LESS TIME THAN IT WOULD TAKE TO TRAVEL TO OTHER PLANETS WHERE MAN-LIKE ALIENS HAVE BEEN FOUND

LITERALLY EVERYONE IN STAR TREK SHOULD BE SCREAMING THROUGH EVERY SINGLE EPISODE
>>
>>63141925
>LITERALLY EVERYONE IN STAR TREK SHOULD BE SCREAMING THROUGH EVERY SINGLE EPISODE
I think that this was the guiding principle behind the JJ Abrams films.
>>
>>63141925
no i don't understand. why are sexy half breed aliens so terrifying to you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.