[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's movie night and I want to pick a good movie my wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1438478816716.jpg (53 KB, 904x566) Image search: [Google]
1438478816716.jpg
53 KB, 904x566
It's movie night and I want to pick a good movie my wife and her boyfriend will enjoy too. Anyone recommend me some comfy Christmas movies to get into the holiday mood?
>>
national lampoon's kekmas vacation

watch kek griswold and his senpai get up to shenanigans
>>
Nahhhhh, not gonna do it
>>
>my wife and her boyfriend

what
>>
>>63135586
Die Hard
>>
>>63135723

Found the newfag
>>
Don't forget your semi OP.
>>
>>63135586
I introduced my girlfriend to her bull a couple months ago. Great guy, huge dick and totally pleases her more than I ever could. Last week they got together and saw Focus and then he fucked her while I played with my Star Wars figurines in my shed.

Focus OP, Focus.
>>
To obvious OP, you got be a bit more subtle. Somthing like "My girlfriends out with her friends, name a good movie for her kids and i to watch."
>>
>>63135807
What figures do you have
>>
>>63135807
You actually did it?! You absolute madman!
>>
*MMMMMMM*
>>
>>63135586
theres no christmas movie comfier than home alone
home alone 2 is comfy too
>>
>>63135586
that rabid dog face tarantula makes when stomping gets my cock rock hard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.