[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cont of the Smosh: The Movie thread from /b/ abandon all hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: smosh the EHHHH.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
smosh the EHHHH.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1600
Cont of the Smosh: The Movie thread from /b/

abandon all hope ye who enter
>>
>>63134084
>michael ian black
>>
Smosh was amazing years back, know they are worse than Markiplier and PewDiePie.
>>
>>63134129
>worse than PewDiePie
>anything
ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>63134129
Markiplier was funny for like, 2 years and then just went so downhill.
>>
>>63134188
It went downhill when he literally copied PewDiePie. There is some video on YouTube about it and I almost died laughing watching it.
>>
>>63134084
what's happening in the movie now, OP?
>>
>>63134129
None of them were ever good. All them them appealed solely to redditors and teenagers with their LOLSORANDUM brand of shit.
>>
>>63134208
Sauce? I could use a good laugh.
>>
File: 1435437358889.jpg (30 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1435437358889.jpg
30 KB, 308x308
>>63134237
>all them them
>>
Were you guys streaming this movie?
>>
>>63134084
Defy Media? like the company that runs game trailers?
>>
>>63134084
Smosh might be unfunny, but I give them this: They deserve their fame a lot more than faggots like Ray William Johnson and those React dickheads. They actually came up with their stuff, and didn't use other videos and material to make money. Also they're better than camwhores like Jenna Marbles who just sit in front of a camera. The Smosh guys at least try to make something funny without being lazy about it.
>>
>>63134237
Honestly, the more I watch youtube gaming channels, the more I realize they're trying to make their shows "kid friendly" even though they say George Carlin's swear words.
>>
>>63134336
Yeah, they were big in the early 2000's, but after a while, I think they realized that their sense of humor was getting used up to the point where everyone had heard all the same jokes before.
>>
OP here, watching the movie and i am so fucking depressed right now thinking about how much i used to watch their shit and what they've become now

so far im only 7 minutes in and its just been absolutely horrible, i dont even know what to say

it makes me want to die even more than i regularly do
>>
File: 2015-11-28_203331.png (32 KB, 719x633) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_203331.png
32 KB, 719x633
Kek at these torrent comments
>>
File: damnigga.gif (2 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
damnigga.gif
2 MB, 280x200
>>63134380
Describe it in detail.
>>
>>63134237
...and yet filthyfrank is celebrated here
>>
>tfw these hacks are from my hometown
why must i carry this shame
>>
>>63134539
At least Filthy Frank has some form of intelligence underneath his humor. If it was just pure autism, nobody would watch it. There's a difference between satire and retardation.
>>
>>63134590
>intelligence
>does videos with howtobasic

ok
>>
>directed by bill s preston esquire
>>
>>63134656
He's half australian, so yeah. I guess he would do videos with howtobasic.
>>
>>63134435
ill try

before i begin i'd like to mention that this is produced by the same company that made a movie called "expelled," which is a shitty ripoff of ferris beuler's day off starring vine famous prettyboys who will be forgotten by the world in less than 2 years

so anthony's gotten a job delivering pizzas and is a general beta bitch, whereas ian just watches viral videos all day and is a manchild living in his own filth (even though he's still fairly clean cut and fully dressed all the time). They're both living in Ian's parent's house for some reason, and Ian forces Anthony to take him to the arcade named "Game Bang" HAHA FUNNY SEX JOKE RIGHT HA.

they are then mocked by a group of their target demographic (i.e. 9-12 year old children) and they go into the arcade, make the obligatory pokemon reference, whatever. Anthony makes a speech about not wanting to act like a little kid anymore and Ian doesnt care, so anthony leaves

next scene opens up with a bad joke about homosexuals from Ian's dad, and thats as far as i've gotten as of writing this. will post more, but i expect you assholes to watch it for yourselves at some point

it is an experience worse than hell
>>
>>63134695
That's like saying Coptic Christians would do videos with ISIS jsut because they're both SYRIAN

DUMMY
>>
>>63134656
>>does videos with howtobasic
i like how you mention the that rather than the fact that he made a cake out of vomit and ate it as the best example of how unintelligent his videos are
>>
>>63134590
What i've seen from filthyfrank is pure autism though.
>>
>>63134744
it's more like pure downs syndrome

he's all about that chromosome life
>>
>>63134727
Well, Max knows Howtobasic, I don't know where Idubbbz comes into the picture, but I'm guessing they've been friends for a while now.
>>
>>63134744
Look up George Miller on youtube. Probably the most laid back dude ever.
>>
>>63134816
he'll just get mad max shit if he does that
>>
>>63134727
Coptic Christians are Egyptian
Nice attempt at intelligence though
>>
File: Indeed.gif (263 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Indeed.gif
263 KB, 500x281
>>63134725
>>
>>63134870
there's lotta copts in syria too buddy
>>
OP again, was planning on updating every 20 minutes but im just gonna go with every 10 because fuck it

so since the last scene started Anthony got the mail from one of the epic meal fucks who was desperate for money. he brings in the mail and, surprise, they get a letter saying theres going to be a high school reunion tonight. anthony is excited and begins talking about Love Interest, because i dont give a shit what her name is

Love Interest was a girl that Anthony had a crush on in school, but he pussied out on his one chance to GET some puss. Ian then finds a wacky zany viral video on the high school's website and OH NO ITS ANTHONY!

anthony come over to investigate and sees that its footage of when he humiliated himself in front of the whole school when he tried to impress Love Interest with his pokemans dance at the school talent show, and Anthony thinks that for some reason this will ruin his chances with Love Interest DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT'S FOOTAGE FROM 5 YEARS PREVIOUS THAT EVERYONE ALREADY SAW. Ian points this out, and its completely disregarded. the dynamic duo attempt to call YouTube to sort this out, fail immediately, and then drive out to youtube headquarters to discuss this with the staff. However, Anthony is found out to be the retard from the viral video Ian found, which has spiked in views in the past 20 minutes! How will Anthony get out of this one? Tune in 10 minutes from now, same Smosh-Time, same Smosh-Place!
>>
>>63135350
EDIT: also anthony got fucked in the ass by a microphone forgot to mention
>>
>>63134129
They were never good you were just young.
>>
>>63134725
game bang is their gaming channel
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 172x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 172x164
>>63134656

>howtobasic, of all things on youtube, is stupid

It's dadaism. You wouldn't understand.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.