[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone catch the TACSgiving show? https://youtu.be/gKmU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1407x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1407x781
Did anyone catch the TACSgiving show?

https://youtu.be/gKmUlOt1DKE

It was surprisingly entertaining as fuck. It was a room of loud obnoxious assholes(except for Ronnie B.) but goddamn did I laugh my ass off.

Gavin McInnes is an edgy tryhard cunt. So annoying.
>>
Stopped watching when Gavin came in and immediately derailed the conversation. It was funny before that though
>>
How bad did Luis get ripped on
>>
>>63129597
Luis? How bout the chef? He probably spit in their food! I would.
>>
This was great , the chef was hilarious. Intrigued that Ant was willing to do a skit with opie at Patrice benefit
>>
it's already wort $7 a month with Gavin doing four shows a week.

now that East Side Dave is doing his show there, there's no reason not to get it. hopefully this thing grows and eventually Dave can quit his morning radio job and just do psychotic uncensored shit full time.

also hopefully Ant can eventually get Pepper on board full time as well

East Side Dave and Pepper Hicks are the best thing to come out of the entire O&A Extended Universe.
>>
File: gavin.jpg (11 KB, 298x225) Image search: [Google]
gavin.jpg
11 KB, 298x225
>>63130274
yeah i was considering dropping it before they took on gavin and now im fucking ecstatic he's doing 4 a week.
Doesnt anthony seem like he is trying to PC it up in the last few months? Maybe they need sponsors or he's trying to get more "legitimate" guests but I find him boring as shit now, its always the same shit.

I cracked up when Gavin was doing an impression of Ant talking about his fucking hair and Ant proceeds to come in and do it right away.
>>
>>63130492
Source on pic?
>>
>>63130274
Dave seems like an annoying retard who is going to talk about sports and other boring shit they should have gave Dipaolo a show.
I mean what is Dave's deal, is he slow? The overly loud voice coupled with his brays of mongo laughter really annoyed me.
>>
Tons of fun. Love what Anthony's doing with the network
>>
>>63130598

Dave's not into sports he's into politics and hates feminists
>>
File: Bishop Kane.jpg (66 KB, 250x385) Image search: [Google]
Bishop Kane.jpg
66 KB, 250x385
>it's a Luis is stewing episode
>>
>>63130492
Gavin will get better. He needs to work on his radio host skills, as the show gets derailed sometimes, especially when he has in studio guests that suck (like the halloween show), so that part gets a little boring, but when he's on he's on, and he's entertaining as hell most times. He'll only get better and his content is spot on, even if his delivery isn't always.
>>
>>63130492
I think it's more that the fans were getting tired of it constantly being race talk. even Ant said he was getting tired of talking about it. and I think Ant's show on average is much much better than it was early this year. I hate niggers as much as the next guy but I felt like I was a choir being preached to day in day out.

Ant certainly isn't any less of a nigger hater. His twitter is still constantly posting about how much he hates BLM and how niggers are constantly killing each other.

I do think the new studio has gotten better guests in more often (but I'd still love more Yimmy), but I kinda miss the old studio. seemed like the Compound studio, with Ant, Keith, Rat and Garret all crammed close together, caused there to be more chatter amongst those four. it took them a year to cultivate a good rapport between them, but did you watch the ones they did back in the basement after the first week in the NYC studio? (TACS 210 and 211) they kicked major ass for those shows without any guests.

now that Keith, Rat and Garret are out of sight in the production room, they don't have the same sort of chatter together.

Ant seems to be more prepared for broadcasting solo, but if it was paired with a setup where the staff is able to chime in more often, it would REALLY kick ass.
>>
>>63130956
Preaching to the choir here man, i assume you were talking to one of the dudes above me.
>>
>>63130672
we're talking about East Side Dave, not Dave Smith

East Side Dave (until he starts on Ant's site) does the Davey Mac Sports Program. Dave is a huge sports fan, but DMSP is very accessible to non-sports-fans. I hate sports, but DMSP is fucking hilarious. He very quickly goes off on tangents, starts screaming, and then sings Doors songs. it's ridiculously entertaining.

https://youtu.be/hWmu0Zwnnxs

yes, they are/were a sports show with a flute player. flutesy is my waifu
>>
>>63131008
Yeah i've been watching it since the start pretty much and i agree some of the episodes without guests were the best.

You're right about the lack of banter now between production and host, always love to see them grill Rat and Keith and Garret are cool .
I really think they should replace Rat or just bring in someone that knows what they're doing to help him out, that dude is a joke.
>>
Ant just needs to steal Jimmy back from Opie permanently.

Also thin Jimmy will never not look weird.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.