[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, are the human-dino hybrids gonna be in Jurassic World 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 225x300
So, are the human-dino hybrids gonna be in Jurassic World 2?
>>
> implying the sequel won't be called Jurassic Solar System

> implying the sequel to that won't be called Jurassic Galactic

> implying the sequel to that won't be called Jurassic Local Super cluster

>implying the sequel to that won't be called Jurassic Observable Universe

>implying the sequel to that won't be called Jurassic Universe
>>
I mean it's pretty obvious a sequel will happen, but what are they going to do? Another park?

Hybrid dinos seems like something that may happen. I mean fuck, what else is there to do really?
>>
File: 1446794495027.jpg (13 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1446794495027.jpg
13 KB, 208x208
>make perfect plot for a Turok movie
>it just happens to have Jurrasic park name instead
>instead of swapping the names of people and characters and editing the script a little they trash the whole project

Yeah I mad, human-dino hybrids on top of regular dinosaurs would've been stellar
>>
there should be one where they make or try to get dinos but it turns out to be a mistake and they end up running from dinos.
>>
>>63128175
I dunno, can you fuck it?
>>
File: 1306538867423.jpg (71 KB, 425x567) Image search: [Google]
1306538867423.jpg
71 KB, 425x567
>>63128314
>vlad the implier
welcome to your first day on 4chan! however, the sequel will be called: Jurassic War: Rex harder!
>>
>>63128411
Jurassic War
With all the talk about militarizing the dinosaurs it will probably be something along those lines
>>
>>63129246
this is a guarantee. not sure they wanna ever do the human hybrids yet
>>
>>63128175
hoping for the dino tech to getinto wrong hands

hoping for quasi nazis riding dinosaurse vs mericuh riding dinosaurs
>>
>>63129234
I like Jurassic Galactic
>>
>>63128314
If it's not actually called The Lost Park: Jurassic World and then Jurassic World III, I'm going to be fucking pissed.
>>
>>63129848
Lol we need to shop the lost world poster to this
>>
why do i get the feeling jurassic park is going to turn into some planet of the apes type deal?
they dont start talking tho
>>
>>63130595

alan
>>
File: TurkeyCaptcha.png (170 KB, 398x614) Image search: [Google]
TurkeyCaptcha.png
170 KB, 398x614
>>63128175
I hope not!
>>
File: alan my man.jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
alan my man.jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>63130608

kek
>>
Something something plot plot.

All the data on the perfect military dinosaur, Indomnius Raptor, was lost in the outbreak and subsequent quarantine of Jurassic World. Evil Asian guy loses it for some reason.

Rogue group of dudes contracted to infiltrate the island and regain parts/data on Indominus encounter a world run amok.

All I hope for is a claustrophobic underwater scene with Mosasaurus. Imagine being trapped in a sinking vessel with that thing knowing you're inside.
>>
>>63130949
Sounds pretty shit mate t.b.h.
>>
>>63130949

That's kind of what I wanted to see at the start of Jurassic World. Instead I got fa͏mily drama.
>>
>>63129246
>Chinese army gets Asians DNA things. >Makes their own hybrids for war
>obvs goes wrong and loose dinos in china
>pratt and friends sent in with raptors and now rexy to fight back
>hijinks ensue
>>
>>63131517
> Instead I got fa͏mily drama
jurassic park has always been about family, how have you not realized this?
>>
>>63131892
Something that's been missing from the films since the original though was the feeling of wonder.

The first film did this well, you saw the scientist geek out at the sight of the dinos and you felt it as part of the audience. They need moments were they have just pure wonderment and awe because that's what dinos are really about.
>>
File: 1446250411033.jpg (119 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
1446250411033.jpg
119 KB, 695x642
>>63129234
>tfw never got my complementary 11 years old
>>
>>63128175
If so, David Icke is going to jizz everywhere

It's a "sign".
>>
>>63132236
I thought that was one of the few things jurassic world did right. Once dinos have been a thing for years and years kids are gonna be the same entitled spoiled uninterested little shits they are about everything else. Its just another zoo animal
>>
The title for the second movie is confirmed to be Jurassic World: Dinosaur Warfare and the third movie is Jurassic World: Jurassic Park

so...I guess the second movie will have dino soldiers but what about the third?
>>
>>63128314
>Jurassic Galactic
would watch
>>
>>63132745
A park run by dinos that hold humans.
>>
>>63132784
dino crisis 3 is in space
>>
>>63130949
There's only one raptor though, one Rex, one mosasaur, some pteranodons and some other shit that may or may not be on the island
>>
Duhh thats how jarjar cameos
>>
>>63128175
Jurassic World 2 is going to be marketed more towards adults
There's going to be dinosaur cockfights that people can bet on, dinosaur brothels so you can fuck exotic dinowhores, and dinosaur steak houses so you can eat forbidden meats
>>
>>63133232
>you will never feast on a burger made from your favorite childhood dinosaur
Why even go on...
I'd want a triceratops burger mostly, but I have to imagine the old world under sea creatures would be amazing
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.