[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminding you the final boss in the MCU is a grapefruit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: 1423933180322s.jpg (3 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
1423933180322s.jpg
3 KB, 160x200
reminding you the final boss in the MCU is a grapefruit.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 312x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 312x218
>not realizing they'll pull a mandarin

IT WAS ME AVENGERS, I WAS THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN
>>
>>63126964
doland?
>>
don't you mean eggplant?
>>
The real final boss will be Galactus teased at the end of IW part 2.

Of course by the time they get around to him nobody will be watching them anymore.
>>
File: 1419652087810.png (142 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1419652087810.png
142 KB, 500x273
>>63126964
>>63128531
garden egg, plebs
>>
File: 03tr.jpg (110 KB, 547x294) Image search: [Google]
03tr.jpg
110 KB, 547x294
>>63128531
>>
>50% of the galaxy gets killed by a literal eggplant

The Marvel Universe is pure garbage.
>>
>>63128563
Galactus and Silver Surfer movie rights are owned by Fox.
>>
>SAVE ME TONY, I HATE GRAPEFRUIT
>>
>>63126964
Don't understand this meme.

Doesn't look like grapefruit.

Looks exactly like Thanos.

Thanos is a badass and Infinity War was one of the greatest crossover series of my childhood.

You people are idiots.
>>
Kinda looks like Michael Shannon tbph
>>
>>63128646

So was Spiderman.
>>
>>63128757
No, Spider-Man was owned by Sony.
>>
File: lex.jpg (525 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
525 KB, 1200x800
reminding you that moot is going to take on DC 's best heroes
>>
>>63128842

who?
>>
>>63128860
It's some tripfag over at /da/
>>
>>63126964
I feel sad that Marvel beat DC to the punch and now Darkseid will be considered the rip-off by normies if/when DC manages to get him in a movie.
>>
>Dr. Doom will never get a good representation in the MCU
>>
>>63128912
I thought moop invented Facebook.
>>
File: 64616843.gif (613 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
64616843.gif
613 KB, 160x160
>>63127016
>THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN
I seriously hope this meme takes hold.
>>
>>63130486
>we will never get a good Spawn movie
>>
thanos losing is going to be a terrible day.

I think in the cartoon they made him so stupid that they ''tricked'' him into using his infinity gems individually and ''took him out'' with team work.

its been a few decades since i read the comics but iirc at one point he shatters silver surfer and turns him into glass, he basically destroys the galaxy. And i think it was an intervention by lots of heros. i cant remember. anyway its going to be bad
>>
>>63130950
He's going to be defeated by the power of trans-love, diversity and interracial breeding
>>
>>63130950
eventually he becomes God and every super hero is resurected to try and stop him, they fail because he is god, then he realises he pattern of the universe is dying because no super heros are sying because they all have immorality now to try and stop him ,which they cant, so he decided the only way to save the universe, is by destroying it. Basically resetting everything.

Thanos losing isnt really losing its like, him saying oh hey you guys need a win, here have an easy one i'll let you win
>>
File: archer.jpg (113 KB, 900x922) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
113 KB, 900x922
>>63131075
What
>>
>>63131028
nope ,he'll be defeated by the religion of peace.

You'll hate me for this, but im pro trans feminist and im not a racist.

Which is exactly why, all of my ''kin'' in the LGBTQ network supporting islam is like a dagger in my heart.

if i had a heart.
>>
>>63131145
he manages to find the source of all creation. The ''power'' of God, except there is no God, just pure power. As soon as he harnaced the power he becomes all things. He becomes God, he's sitting on his own experiencing first hand the lives of every single being in the universe and then he basically decides to kill himself. ...so yeah.

Actual quote from the comic.

>who knew being God could be so......lonley

I shit you not.
>>
>>63131252
The comic had a misspelling in it?
>>
>>63131147
the best thing about this is that I get how you feel, you're a bleeding heart liberal, standing for secular love and peace a homosex and trans rights and then they just suddenly out of nowhere religion of peace you into nothing. i feel sorry for you bro, go suck a dick or something.
>>
>>63131252
There's no way in hell Disney is going to let these movies end with that. Nobody is going to understand what the hell is happening.
>>
>>63131286
well no, but then the comic wasnt written by a very tired, crippled and lonely person sitting in the dark reliving the glory says of reading comic books because thats as good as it ever got fore me.

its midnight, in the UK and all my ''freinds'' are at a sex orgy celebration the religion of peace and protecting islamic rights, and im at home, on 4chan, in this shitty thread about a comic book. Leave me alone please.
>>
>>63131394
Of course not, they're going to defeat him with the power of love and team work and then they're all going to put on hijabs and praise allah for being such a great pedophile loving pig fucking rapist warlord. its going to be great.
>>
>>63131394
Turns out he wasn't really god in the first place and the real god shows up at a crucial moment and Captain America's dick pierces Than into another universe.
>>
>>63131399
sheeit
>>
>>63131455
lol if only that did happen.

reminder that at one point captain america is going to throw his shield at thanos and its going to a real game changer.
>>
>>63131460
indeed. killing myself has never seemed like more of an appealing option.

Except i need to see how thanos gets defeated by ironman punching him with his rocket punch.
>>
>>63131252
>>63131075
that's not infinity war buddy. that's the heart of the universe thanos comic.

infinity war thanos loses after he kills all the heroes and gods etc when he realizes death still rejects him. he purposefully turns into a non-corporeal form and the infinity gauntlet falls off his hand (because his hand doesn't exist anymore) and his daughter pinks it up and resets a lot of the shit he did. she gets BTFO (because only thanos knows how to use the gauntlet properly) and then everything gets reset by the good guys later.
>>
>>63131394
Ultimately Hulk will punch him and that'll be the end of it. Much to pleb amusement.
>>
>>63131482
>>63131524

>quick Cap throw you shield
>Thor use you Hammer
>hulk smash
>black window and hawkeye, please fuck off out of the movie youre both shit.
>and iron man rocket punch him with your new thanos busting armour.

AVENGERS !!

>oh and i guess ant man do something like shrink and go in his ear ?
>>
>>63131547
oh yeah, its all a bit of a muddle in my head. So wait when was infinity war? that was after infinity gauntlet right?
>>
>>63131552
I think at one point thanos clones hulk, or somthing, anyway i dont know. But i do know that thanos has an army who are all as strong as the hulk and hulk punching him would literally do nothing because he's god.
>>
thanos vs galactus is the only film ive ever wanted to see desu senpai and galactus loses.
>>
>>63131662
yea, infinity war is the crossover series after thanos finds all the gems in the infinity gauntlet comic

my big worry is the the MCU isn't doing anything like infinity gauntlet where thanos explains his motivations and you really get to see him shine as a character. right now he's just some big scary purple sitting on a chair looking menacing. people who haven't read the comic don't realize that thanos is cerebral as fuck, he thinks everything out before acting.

kinda worried considering how dumbed down age of ultron was.
>>
>>63131771
ultron was terrible. they made him retarded.

Thanos deserves his own fucking film with a backstory about how he killed his mother and then went on to kill all of the titans and the go on to be the greatest scientist in the universe and then go on to become god and then go on to lose at love forever.

is such a tragic tale if they told it properly it would be amazing, but nope he's just some big dumb thron guy that needs to be defeated because ''earth is so special''

Earth a shit.
>>
>>63131908
sometimes im genuinely ashamed to be an earthling and a human at that. Why do i have to be so fucking humie and normie i hate me REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63131908
thanos is the ultimate kek, its why hes so mad.
>>
>>63131746
Since when is Thanos able to take Galactus in a straight fight?
>INB4 that image of Thanos blasting Galactus down, right before Galactus gets up again and Thanos has to say "Wait, please don't kill me."
>>
>>63131399
i'll be your friend baby. <3
>>
>>63132074
straight fight? niggha this is thanos, he's use a lot of tricks to win. Galactus couldnt beat thanos if thanos had prep time.
>>
>>63132085
ok
>>
File: srsly.png (647 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
647 KB, 1080x1080
>>63126964
>when you click the header photo and only the comments move
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.