[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recite Earth Rocker from memory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
File: 1447059726664.png (116 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
1447059726664.png
116 KB, 625x400
Recite Earth Rocker from memory
>>
>>63123098
You don't have to be slim to be an Earth Rocker
>>
File: no.jpg (115 KB, 872x1008) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
115 KB, 872x1008
no
>>
>>63123098
My
>>
WASTED
>>
AND
>>
WOUNDED
>>
WOUNDED
>>
OHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
my best friend ryan dunn died in a car accident 4 years ago. he's dead and gone. my other best friend brandon novak is on heroin again. good luck with that one. you dont have to be a musician to be an earth rocker. andrew stramberg is an earth rocker. 4 years i wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit chattin with fuckin nobodies. now i stay at home like a fuckin hermit. sick of the bullshit. sick of all the shit. thank god nicki wasnt there to see me get my ass kicked. shes got a big mouth. i live for this shit. bring it the fuck on. paybacks a bitch motherfucker
>>
JUST
>>
Payback's a bitch motherfu
>>
>>63123098

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq3QmtV8vT0

So you want to be an Earth Rocker? Fuck You, first rule is to be ready for anything.

My name is Bam Margera and I had enough, my fat uncle got in jail for chasing little kids and then died, one of my friends is back on heroin FUCK you know what I mean brah? Nah you dont know shit /tv/, you know what im going to do? Im just going to build a skate park...I used to party but my money is JUST getting smaller and smaller so I stay at home and dont talk to anyone because im a fucking hermit and I dont want to talk to people (except when I try to make a viral video) FUCK they kicked my ass in some country like sweden or some shit...jesus im glad she wasnt there to watch it.... lucky my gf was shopping in the mall that day with Jamal our bodyguard, she didnt answer my calls but its ok, she probably run out of battery..... are you ready for the Earth Rocker revolution? HUH!?!? HUH!?!? Yeah thats what I fucking thought, dont flinch you pussy.
>>
>>63123247
without checking, I know you forgot the part about Nikki ending up with a black guy
>>
>>63123295
woooAHHHOHHHHHOHHHHH!!!!
>>
I'm sick of this shit, I'm sick of the bullshit. I love this shit, I live for this shit. Payback's a bitch motherfuWOAAAAHHH
>>
>>63123098
my best friend ryan dunn died in a car accident. that was 4 years ago. my other best friend, brandon novak, is on heroin again. he's in a rehab for the 27th time. good luck with that one. we used to build something in this country. now i sit at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. i got set up. i got jumped. good thing that nicki wasn't here to witness it. she would have wound up in prison or with a black guy. i needed time to stay useless. sick of all of the shit. sick of the bullshit. payback's a bitch motherfu-
>>
My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a skatepark.

You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Shramberg's an earth rocker

My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, I don't care about any motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chat with fuckin' nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on, I got set up, I got jumped, thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked, she would've wound up with a black guy who probably went to jail. She has a big mouth

I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc- WHOOOOAAAAH OOOOOOOH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS ANDREW SHRAMBERG?????
>>
>>63123098
My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident 4 years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place, i'm gonna build him a skatepark

you don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker. andrew schramberg is an earth rocker.

my other best friend kevin novak is on heroin again, and has gone back to rehab for his sixteenth time. good luck with that one I'm sick of all the bullshit. Sick of all the shit. Four years I spent living like a fuckin hermit. sittin at the bar sippin drinks and chit chattin with fuckin nobodies. I got set up, I got jumped. thank god Nikkie wasn't there to see it, she would have ended up with a black guy who was in jail. But I live for this shit, bring it on.

Payback's a bitch motherfu-WHOOOOA OH OHHH OHH OHH OH OHHHH

DO YOU HEAR THE CALL OF THE WASTED AND WOUNDEDDDD

How'd I do?
>>
I don't like any mother fucker. I don't five a fuck. Payback's a bitch mother
>>
File: download.png (536 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
download.png
536 KB, 1280x720
How many times have you watched the video /tv/?
>>
>>63123723
Honestly 3 times and I still dont know what the fuck is an earth rocker.

Is is like a movement? A foundation?
>>
>>63123723
At least 100 times. I live for this shit.
>>
i have not seen the video yet
link ?
>>
>>63124071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
>>
>>63123652
https://www.instagram.com/andrewstranberg/
>>
>>63123723
10+
>>
File: EARTH ROCKER.png (140 KB, 589x319) Image search: [Google]
EARTH ROCKER.png
140 KB, 589x319
>>63124383
>>
>>63124509
TOP KEK
>>
File: BLACK IRON.png (142 KB, 592x319) Image search: [Google]
BLACK IRON.png
142 KB, 592x319
>>63124509
>>
>>63124403
This only raises more questions
>>
File: IN BED NOW.png (121 KB, 561x319) Image search: [Google]
IN BED NOW.png
121 KB, 561x319
>>63124555
>>
>>63124403
Still...who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>63125022
Living proof that you don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker

Really I think he gives the dude a bunch of money to build skateparks in iceland
>>
Ma bes fren aryan dun die a acciden fo yea gow he ded an gon he dindu nuffin
Islan he favrit plez gon bil jim a sketpark

Yo dunt hav tb musics tb a ert rofka
Oter bea fren on hern gen ehe bak rhab sixtei tei godmlycka wo datwan

Sic of fambulshi lalldashi no go oud amor no regreta mi sono capace di formularmi da solo

Chit cha
Niki black dildo
Big moud

I liva disshhiiiiieeeeeettttt luv it
Fuck brin me on mptherfu back nitch pay
>>
File: Clutch-Earth-Rocker.jpg (737 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Clutch-Earth-Rocker.jpg
737 KB, 2048x2048
>>63123819
It's a Clutch Album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrfZdv4PEXI

Pretty good music I think.
>>
>>63123098
andy samberg's an earth rocker
>>
Go, my best friend has died in a traffic accident four years ago. He is dead. Is Iceland's is his favorite place. I'm going to build a Skate Park to him. To Earth rocker musician you are not. Andrew Stranberg is the Earth. Other best friend heroin again is. He returned to rehab him 16 times. Good luck one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. Hate to go out again, causing all the cares of what has been. For four years I wasted, in the bar sippin nobody drinks, XO and chit chat the. Now I stay at home like the XO recluse. It is not going to take any shit from anybody. What's going on I know. I got set up. It is increased. God gratitude journal looked at me was not my XO ass kicked. Her closed eyes, prolly prison went. She has a big mouth. I live for this shit. I love it. Have had sexual intercourse. Payback bitch asshole
>>
>>63125022
Prolly a trust fund baby
Since those are the only people I can see Bam relating to
>>
>walking
>hoodie
>black eye
>fat
E A R T H
>Andy Sanberg
R
O
C
K
E
R
>>
File: neilfallon.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
neilfallon.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>63125325
Imagine being Neil in that house and having to be all like "damn, Bam , you fuckin' fine, all rocker with your shit voice and horrific obnoxious adult-teenager attitude. I would totally go on tour with you, both my stage persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is listen to another Coast-to-Coast on the tour bus. Like seriously imagine having to be Neil and not only sit in that chair while Bam flaunts his disgusting voice in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his bloodshot eyes and HIM tattoos, and just sit there, day after day, hour after hour, while he perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate his off-key voice but his faggy poser attitude as everyone in the studio tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Bam SOUNDS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mascara fucking gremlin face contort your song into girlish squeals you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been writing nothing but a healthy diet of conspiracy theory and concept albums and later blues ballads for your ENTIRE MUSIC CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Maryland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pot-bellied stomach as he sucks it in to belt out it a shitty rendition of Earth Rocker, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Earth Rocking (for that is what he calls himself)" talent, the talent he worked so hard for with other druggie douchebags in the previous months. And then the producer calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the record labels could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Neil Fallon. You're not going to lose your financial stability over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>63125325
clutch fuckingrules

soooo goood live
loud as fuck
>>
rmy best friend died in a cra accidten foufr years amgo. hke's dead and onge. iceland's his favoxrite place. i'm gonna build him a vskatepark.
you don't have be a musician to bce qan earth rocker. andrew strcanberg is an qearth hrocker.

my orther bsezt friedn is on henrio again. he's back in rehuab fodr his sixteenth time. good lucvk with that onoe. sick of the buullshit. sjcik of alyl thias shiat. i qdon't vgo out anymore, caues i hate evenry mothberfucker, i don't care what they're up to. fruo years qi wpasted, sippin on drinks at the br,a chit-chatting ywith fucking nouboesid. now i stay at home, zlike a fuckinqg hermi.t i'm not gonna take any iisht from anyone.

i know what's gobing on. si gwot set up. ri got jumped. thank god nikkbi wats'n there to watch me get mxy fucngik ass kicked. she wouxld have wfound jup with a black eye and vprolly went lto jail. she has la big mouth.

i live for this shit. i levo it. brign it thre fuzck ogn.

payback's a bitcyh motqherfu
>>
>>63125022
he fucks bam's wife

not even memeing
>>
>>63124403
Andrew Stranberg Entrepreneur, Explorer (Earth Rocker)
>>
File: nicki-minaj_jach4x4ak39.jpg (25 KB, 718x402) Image search: [Google]
nicki-minaj_jach4x4ak39.jpg
25 KB, 718x402
>>63123098
Yo muh motha fuckin bomb nigga died in uh quad jumper four years ago. He's dead an' gone. Tatooiene's his favorite place. ah'm gonna build him uh spaceport. You don' gots be whitey ta be uh Jedi. Mace Windu be uh Jedi. muh motha fuckin other bomb nigga iz on deathsticks. He's back in rehab fo' his sixteenf tyme. pimp-tight luck wif dat one. Sick o' da bullshit. Sick o' all dis here sheeit. ah don' go out anymo', cause ah mah fuckin hate every motherfucker, ah don' care what dey're up ta. Four years ah wasted, sippin on drinks at da bar, chit-chatting wif motha fuckin aliens. Now ah stay at home, like uh motha fuckin Yoda. ah'm not gonna take any sheeit from anyone. ah know wut going on. ah gots set up. ah gots jumped. Thank god Rey wasn't dere ta watch me git muh motha fuckin motha fuckin fat ass kicked. She would gots wound up wif uh black eye an' prolly go ta jail. She has uh big mouf (seriously). ah live fo' dis here sheeit. ah love it. Bring it da fuq on. Payback's uh beotch motherfucker
>>
>>63125781
This pasta actually surpasses the original
>>
i hate every mother fucker
>>
>>63126024
You're definitely memeing
>>
>>63126620
bam went on howard stern and talked about how he liked to share his women with his friends, and how he put his previous wife up as a bet once. i bet bam likes to watch andrew fuck his new wife.
>>
>>63125781
my fucking sides
>>
>>63125325
my nigga, clutch is dope
Elephant Riders is groovy as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5pkuejl7w
>>
File: 1408222012718.png (61 KB, 261x212) Image search: [Google]
1408222012718.png
61 KB, 261x212
>>63125781
>>
File: 1446147806193.jpg (79 KB, 1132x818) Image search: [Google]
1446147806193.jpg
79 KB, 1132x818
>>63123098
My master Plagueis died in his sleep 4 years ago, hes dead and gone. Mygeeto's his favorite place, I'm going to build him an Empire. You dont have to be a Sith to be an earth rocker. Anakin Skywalker is an earth rocker. My other best friend Obi Wan is on death sticks again, hes back in Coruscant for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. I'm sick of the bullshit, I'm sick of all the shit. I dont go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker I dont CARE what they're up too. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the Opera, chit chattin' with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at the Senate, like a fucking hermit. Not going to take any shit from anybody. I know whats going on, I got set up, I got jumped. Thank god Ani wasnt there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. He would have wound up with a missing arm and then probably been arrested. Hes a big guy. I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on. Paybacks a bitch motherfuck-ARUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>63123723
Probably around 30 already. I find it really funny.
>>
File: 1407010499153.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1407010499153.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>63126231
>>
>got a 4 day ban for making a Viva La Bam thread

payback is a motherfucker
>>
File: 1448457405877 (1).jpg (54 KB, 1080x827) Image search: [Google]
1448457405877 (1).jpg
54 KB, 1080x827
I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of all the shit. I don't post anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker here I don't care what they're posting. Four years I wasted, saving memes and posting with fucking nobodies. Now I lurk, like a fucking hermit, I'm not gonna take any shit from anybody.

But I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on. Payback's a bitch motherfucker.
>>
My best friend Ryan Dunn died four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark. My other friend Brandon Novak is on heroin again. He's going to rehab. It's his sixteenth time.
>>
>>63123098
i died four years ago iceland is my favorite place i want bam to build me a skate park someday
>>
File: earth drifter.jpg (6 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
earth drifter.jpg
6 KB, 192x240
My best friend Brian died in a car accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. RaceWars is his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a track.

You don't have to be an ex-con to be an earth rocker, my siter's an earth rocker

My other best friend, Hobbs, is on steroids again. He's back at Sao Paulo for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, I don't care about any motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on Coronas at the yard, chit-chat with fuckin' nobodies. Now I stay at the garage, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on, Han got set up, He got crashed, thank god Gisele wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass burned, she would've wound up shoot up the streets and go to jail. She has a big mouth

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, Ride or die, remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3R3VRPOpao
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.