[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at the movies alone AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (682 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
682 KB, 2448x2448
I'm at the movies alone

AMA
>>
>>63122908
What movie you seein'?
>>
>>63122908
Did you get picked for penis inspection?
>>
>>63122937
The new self hating bond
>>
>>63122908
Did you put butter on your popcorn?
How much did you tip the popcorn artist?
>>
>>63123144
They inspect all males upon entry

>>63123174
Yes. It was a female so I gave her my foreskin to show how she's superior to me
>>
>>63122908
Where are you sitting? How full is the theatre? Do you have unoccupied seats next to you?
>>
>>63123532
Sitting above the cripple row. Only me and several other people. No one next to me so I have room for my popcorn and milk duds
>>
>>63123173
Are you me?
I'm literally sitting in the lobby drinking a icee, waiting for the next showing. Was about to ask what people thought of it.
>>
>>63122908
You going to the theater showers after?
>>
>>63123667
I wish I would've gotten an icee

>>63123681
No but I'm gonna take a massive shit and ruin the bathroom for everyone

The new negro space wars electric boogaloo trailer is showing right now
>>
>>63122908
I'm behind you, keep that fuckin falcon quiet !
>>
Part way through. Kind of boring so far.

Mainly talking and a car chase that took way too long
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.