[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Say something nice about Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
>>
>>63122275
I like it more than sand.
>>
>>63122275
no child actor as one of the main characters
>>
Obi Wan vs Jango Fett is definitely the best fight in the prequel and is a contender for best fight in the entire seires
>>
>>63122275
Good action scenes and the mystery of the hidden clone planet was pretty cool. Jango Fett was all right too since he was Basically Boba Fett.
>>
The opening with the assassin coming for Portman and the following chase scene was pretty cool.
>>
>>63122275
Natalie Portman looked so fuckable in it. Her running around in that white getup is the closest we got to a gold bikini eye candy moment in the prequels
>>
>>63122275
i liked Coruscant
>>
The soundtrack, chase through Coruscant, Obi Wan mystery subplot, Jango Fett, Natalie Portman in a skintight white suit, Natalie getting scratched by the beast gave me a fetish for girls moaning out in pain
>>
>>63122275
A lot of cgi monkies got paid for like three years to work on that steaming pile
>>
>>63122275

Anakin hunting down and exterminating a tribe of sand-people was pretty good and was one of the few bits of character building we got in the prequels.
>>
Jango vs. Obi-Wan. Anakin massacring the sand people. The Battle of Geonosis. Natalie Portman's tits in that black dress and white outfit.
>>
It had Hershlag at her hottest.
>>
>>63122275
Natalie Portman in a ripped white catsuit.

Clones and Star Destroyers being sent off to war with the first in-universe use of The Imperial March.

The cathartically inane reason (financial/monetary) for the most important event (Clone Wars) in all of Star Wars.
>>
>>63122275
>Death sticks
>Kamino scenes
>Arab village massacre
>Geonosis gladiator pit
>Herschlag in tight white suit
>Battle of Geonosis
>End shot of clones marching into ships
>>
Natalie Portman was fucking gorgeous in it.
She was my first crush as a boy.
My best friend at the time didn't think she was attractive so I thought I was weird.
No shit, the guy turned out to be gay.
>>
>>63122460
I prefer the strapless dresses and the leather bondage gear in that fireplace scene. Holy fuck she was smokin.
>>
File: Padme Shirt Rip.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Padme Shirt Rip.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>63122786
Also, here.
>>
>>63122878
>shirt starts off not exposing midriff
>scratch in back
>midriff reappears
>>
>>63122923
I think the shirt got hooked on the monster's claw?
That would explain it getting torn away.
>>
>>63122275
The Jango v Obi-Wan dogfight was great. Jango was great. Big fight/war scene on Geonosis was great. Creature designs were great.
>>
>>63122275
Hershlag
>>
>>63122878

>>>/v/
>>
>>63122871
My nigga, totally agree. Next level cleavage game in that dress.
>>
>>63122923
It's pottery, ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
I thought the Detective Obi-Wan subplot was actually engaging and well done. It carried the audience across the length and breadth of the galaxy, allowed Ewan's performance room to breath, and it brought us two of the best action sequences in the series (Obi Wan vs Jango on the landing pad, and again in the asteroid field).

Too bad everything else was hackneyed crap.
>>
>>63122275
I liked the gladiator scene from start to finish. I geeked out when the clone troopers showed up for the rescue.

The movie sucked though.
>>
File: 5_by_yondus.jpg (416 KB, 525x800) Image search: [Google]
5_by_yondus.jpg
416 KB, 525x800
>>63123058
>breath
>>
>>63122923
you can see the monster flinging it away in the webm
>>
File: Jags_guy.jpg (55 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
Jags_guy.jpg
55 KB, 341x500
>>63122878
holy shit did the prequels do ANYTHING RIGHT!?
>>
>>63123118

>trip thinking his observations matter

Filtered tbqh kinsman
>>
Obi-Wan's hair style in this movie aged as horribly as the CG. Honestly, at the time it came out it was my favorite Star Wars movie but now I can hardly stand to sit through it.
>>
File: david-mazouz.png (134 KB, 252x404) Image search: [Google]
david-mazouz.png
134 KB, 252x404
>>63122275
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63123169
Cool shit.
>>
File: 1447483570721.jpg (74 KB, 700x665) Image search: [Google]
1447483570721.jpg
74 KB, 700x665
Mullet-Wan is best Wan; Padme in torn tight-fitting white outfit is great.
>>
Crazy how it took them up to Ep 3 to get Ewan's Obi Wan look right. He looks perfect in Revenge. He looks horrible in 1 and 2
>>
The scenery on Naboo was really nice. It was definitely the comfiest place in the whole series.
>>
Hard to describe why it's my favourite of its trilogy, but I can actually sit though it and come away fairly happy. I think it's the variety of locations. I like the look of the universe it presents. The CG has obviously aged poorly, but there is some genuine talent on show in the designwork. I think the movie has a nice atmosphere.
>>
>>63122275
Obi Wan doing detective stuff is okay except for the bit where he finds out about the clones and the jedi go full retard and tell him to forget about them.
>>
>>63122275
portmans body and space scenes
>>
>>63123309
>>63123401
when i was a kid i loved mullet wan but now i think it looks terrible

episode 3 obi wan is so sexy though
>>
>>63122275
Why am I seeing this kid posted here all the time? Its probably just one person.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 890x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 890x624
Limited Jar Jar
Padme hot as hell
Sand People massacre
Christopher Lee
Asteroid bombs
Clones were pretty pimp

I don't hate it anymore.
>>
>>63125942
hes one of the main characters in Gotham the memeshow
>>
Deathsticks.
>>
>>63126063
You know that only works in 2D, right? The dude with the lightsaber would have the entire length of the blade worth of time to deflect all three bolts.
>>
File: Hershlag Are you serious.jpg (39 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
Hershlag Are you serious.jpg
39 KB, 400x418
>>63123218
>not an ashkenazic jew
>>
>>63126183
it probably is one pedo poster
>>
The musics good
>>
It ended eventually
>>
>>63122275
I just can't, anon.

Phanton Menace is goofy and fun.

Revenge of the Sith is dark but goofy and fun.

Attack of the Clones just has no saving grace. It's not fun enough to be good, it's not dark enough to be good.

It's the only Star Wars movie I've never watched more than once.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.