[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Jar Jar make an appearance in episode 7? He's not dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Jar Jar.jpg (39 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
Jar Jar.jpg
39 KB, 500x465
Will Jar Jar make an appearance in episode 7?

He's not dead.
>>
Well, he's not...
>>
He's the bad guy.
>>
>>63120959
I hope so, he's my favorite
>>
He was the the added Coruscant scene at the end of RotJ, was he not?
People who claim he was in one of the planets destroyed by the Death Star seem to forget this detail.
>>
>>63121985
WEESA FREE
>>
Jar Jar hate has eclipsed Scrappy Doo as a meme. Disney's next reference to him is probably going to be his dismembered head.
>>
of course he's gonna show up, he's the main villain
>>
I hope he's the main character
>>
>>63120959
where is his brain?
also his eyer are very vulnerable
>>
>>63120959
i want to know the kinks of jar jar binks

he seems like a foot fetish kind of guy
>>
>>63124432

Yeah, you ever bend down to pick something up under a shelf or something and hit your head on it because you stood up too fast? Imagine doing that with the squishiest and most sensitive organs on top completely exposed.
>>
Rey will be scavenging through some stuff and find a Gungan skull and toss it aside
>>
How much do gungans live?
>>
>>63124746
Nah, he's into some Troy McClure type of shit
>>
File: 1439047333422.png (389 KB, 595x447) Image search: [Google]
1439047333422.png
389 KB, 595x447
>>63125225

"There's always a bigger fish"
>>
>>63120959
Yes, he's the main baddie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.