[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the "Ben Affleck is Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: BvS.jpg (7 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
7 KB, 197x256
Does the "Ben Affleck is Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) theory have any truth to it?

Going through the link below, there are just SO many similarities, and considering in the trailer, nobody has refered to Ben Afflecks character as batman nor Bruce Wayne, it also allows room to delve into this a little bit further.

http://www.totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/

It has been said that BvS exists within the same universe as The Dark Knight, if so, there are a lot of issues regarding that.

And even without the information is the above link, I may have missed something here, but didn't batman retire? Didn't he fuck off to spain or some bullshit and retire the suit?

Also also; I thought Versus was VS not V. V could also be 5.
>>
>>63120887

No it doesn't.

He's batman. Hes starring and directing "The Batman" movie coming up in a few years.

This theory is retarded clickbait.
>>
>>63120887
Why would Deathstroke prance around in a Batman costume? Why would a mercenary care that a bunch of people died during the events of Man of Steel?
>>
File: 96.jpg (329 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
329 KB, 1500x844
There's more chance the 9/11 attacks being an inside job and a controlled demolition than Ben not being Batman and this theory being true
>>
>>63121012
It happens in the comic books. Batman leaves or appears to be dead and he takes on the batman persona.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but it's possible. Heck, anything is possible until the movie is out.

If you go to the link provided you'll see that Slade Wilson has a daughter, and in the trailer you clearly see "batman" save a girl. It's neither here nor there, I don't care either way, just wanted to get some information on what will happen in BvS.

And if, IF, this is the same universe as TDKR then what the fuck happened to the Joker? he went from mastermind bad guy to.. tattoo'd hipster? People are saying the 'joker' is really robins 'joker'
>>
>>63121124
Slade wilso also fought in a war, if you look at the trailer you will see "batman" does aswell.
>>
>>63121096

but 9/11 was an inside job, silly anon
>>
>>63121150
Also the moon landing was faked
also elvis is alive
also walmarts are fronts for fema internment camps
>>
>>63121222
>also walmarts are fronts for fema internment camps

Ironically, this one is partially true.
>>
Like the average pleb who will watch this will be able to follow that 'Batman isn't actually Batman'
>>
>>63121292
This is true, but you're assuming that they won't explain this in the movie itself. Just because something isn't shown in the trailer does not mean it won't be shown in the movie.
>>
>>63120887
>Millennials will believe anything: the post
>>
>>63121520
Atleast OP was asking and wasn't trying to force the idea that batman isn't batman in this movie.

How about you actually contribute something to the conversation next time.
>>
File: 1396287064194.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1396287064194.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>63121575

This isn't fucking reddit faggot. Whine whine whine. "Oh my god, you're not contributing enough to our enlightened discussion hold on, I gotta suck this dick"
>>
>>63121654
You're just proving yourself to be a bigger faggot than I originally thought you were. Go back to /b/ or /mlp/
>>
>>63120887

That website is a train wreck. Is that meant to be convincing? It's lunatic rambling
>>
If its true OP it will be a huge mistake, the average movie goer wants to see Bruce Wayne, and not fucking Slade the faggot Wilson who by the way, the average movie goer will have no clue who Slade actually is
>>
File: 1400974760308.gif (142 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1400974760308.gif
142 KB, 287x344
>>63121681
>>
>>63120887
>Also also; I thought Versus was VS not V. V could also be 5.

No, it couldn't. V or Vs are both acceptable contractions of versus.
>>
>>63121222

I never said any of those

9/11 was way too convenient to be real
>>
>BvS exists in the same universe as The Dark Knight
No it doesn't. Not at all.
>>
>>63121222

>implying that's not walmart's sole purpose
>>
>>63120887
This is the most retarded and autistic thing I have ever seen. And that is saying a lot.
>>
>>63121909
For real. Hey OP, explain the new Alfred then? And the batsuit. Did Slade Wilson get access to fucking waybe enterprises? None of this adds up, especially because Slade isnt a fucking billionaire.
>>
this is as real as Jar Jar being the real big bad sith lord behind it all
>>
File: 1282155657465.jpg (122 KB, 428x478) Image search: [Google]
1282155657465.jpg
122 KB, 428x478
>>63120887

To answer your question, anon, no, neither Deathstroke nor Red Robin are in the forthcoming movie, because no one not autistic gives a fuck about either of these two dopey fucking uninteresting characters.
>>
File: 34.jpg (17 KB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
17 KB, 470x376
I came into this thread laughing but now I've read that website OP posted, it could be true
>>
>>63121972
In the comic book Slade Wilson also has a butler.
>>
>>63120887
but everybody knows CIA is Deathstroke
>>
>>63122035
Exactly, I am OP and I know it's ridiculous, but reading all the information on that website I am actually on the fence about it right now.

You people can mock me for it all you like, I enjoy the discussion despite the insults.
>>
this is like the jar jar conspiracy again..

fuck off back to reddit with this shit not everything has to be a wacky plot twist
>>
So Venom batman isn't actually batman? Bravo Kojima
>>
>>63121654
>This isn't fucking reddit faggot.

So why do you act like a Redditor?
>>
>>63122084
Ben Affleck is CIA after getting in better shape
>>
>>63122008
>fucking uninteresting characters.
I will admit Slade was interesting in Teen Titans.
>>
So is this Bruce Wayne but years and years later? He's turned into a bit of a bear since TDKR if so..
>>
>>63120887
you're autistic
>>
>>63125712
Typical response from a basement dwelling loser on 4chan.

Shouldn't you be on /b/ or /mlp/ ?
>>
>>63121096
CIA in the background kek
>>
>>63125858
That's him preparing to meet with Bruce Wayne to ask him about Batman, CIA gets inspired and goes back to get in shape and looks more like Ben Affleck by the time of Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>63121124
>Heck, anything is possible

This is literally not possible. There is no universe where this is possible and you're retarded for even considering it
>>
>>63126075
I don't claim to know everything about a comic series, so to me anything - is - possible.

How about for a moment, instead of calling someone a name or trying to be rude, you actually present some evidence as to why it isn't possible.

Which you can't do because you have nothing to contribute to any conversation ever.
>>
>>63120887
>It has been said that BvS exists within the same universe as The Dark Knight, if so, there are a lot of issues regarding that.

wut. source?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.