[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>for a while thought mexicans had a legit chance at hollywood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
>for a while thought mexicans had a legit chance at hollywood
>learned all three of them are Jews
>>
>>63120680
[citation needed]
>>
Del Toro's a Catholic
>>
>>63120680
>>learned all three of them are Jews
So? What does it matter.

It's like all the people who whine about kirsten ritter being jewish. Who cares.
>>
>>63120680
>be a retard
>make retard thread
>continue on with retard life
>>
Their Photo Director is really jewish, dunno about them.

Cuarón is the most suitable.
>>
friendly reminder that all /pol/ shills deserve to die and if you don't report their shilling here you are as bad as they are
>>
>>63120735
>>63120742
>>63120761
I wonder what religion these 4chan'ers are . hmmm....
>>
>>63120680
>Mexican
>jew
Kek, how is that possible?
they're all Catholics or converting to Mormonism
>>
>>63120797
Louis CK is literally a Mexican Jew
>>
>>63120721
Judaism is not just a religion, but can also be an ethnicity

>>63120735
>there is no nepotism amongs jews, specially in hollywood
>>
>>63120818

No, his paternal grandfather is Jewish. Which means shit especially as Judaism is inherited maternally.
>>
>>63120857
>Judaism is not just a religion, but can also be an ethnicity

Yes and Del Toro is neither
>>
>>63120797
There are sizable communities of Muslims and Jews in Mexico.
>>
>>63120857
>Judaism is not just a religion, but can also be an ethnicity

Not that anon but based on what is his mom for example jewish or of jewish descent?
>>
Is everyone on /pol/ a compulsive liar? Seems like they're rats always trying to sneak some new lie into their narrative
>>
>>63120680
Iñarritu is a Basque surname
>>
>>63120866

look maybe jews have some stupid bullshit rule but really if there's a paternal link than in anybody else's book you are a fucking jew there's no getting out of it, sorry you're "not it" is invalid as fuck
>>
>>63120967

That's not how it works retard.
>>
>>63120857
Jewish nepotism has never been proven, especially in hollywood
>>
>>63120680
They're more American directors than Mexican. Neither of them have lived in Mexico in fuck long. The last Mexican actor/actress they casted was Gael Garcia Bernal in more than a decade, now they have American actors/actresses. They're situated in Hollywood with Hollywood budgets making films that pertains little to the mexican community. Even in their interviews they've expressed how the cinema in Mexico was holding them back, and how much of a shithole it was over there.

Again, they're not directors of Mexican cinema, in the same way that James Cameron isn't a director of Canada's cinema or Christopher Nolan is a director of British cinema.
>>
>>63120997
not him, but if my father was a nigger, that would make me a nigger
if his father is a jew, he's a jew. how is this cancelled and not acknowledged if being Jewish is apparently an ethnicity?
>>
>>63121113

His father's not a jew, his grandfather's a jew.

If your grandfather's a nigger, your father was a half-nigger and he married a white woman. I doubt anyone would be able to tell your grandfather was black.
>>
>>63121113

>not him, but if my father was a nigger, that would make me a nigger

You could just as easily say that your white mother makes you white... inbred moron.
>>
I'm a spic and have jewish heritage from my grandmas part.

Am I going to make it?
>>
>>63121091
>theyre not directors of mexican cinema

Cronos, Amores Perros, Biutiful, El laberinto del fauno, Solo con Tu Pareja, Y Tu Mama Tambien
>>
>>63121008
There is nepotism inside most if not every ethnic group.
Also, explain me how there are so many jews in hollywood if they make at most 2.6% of the american population?
>>
>>63120680

Quick reminder that none of these gentlemen actually is jewish
>>
>>63120680
All three of them are Mexican Catholics.

They're not Jewish in the slightest, not that it fucking matters to anyone except butt blasted conspiracy retards on /pol/
>>
>>63120680
What? Each of them is Catholic.
>>
>>63120857
It can. But is there any reason to think any of them are ethnically Sephardi or Ashkenazi?
>>
>>63121228
>Solo con Tu Pareja, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Cronos and Amores Perros are all more than 15 years old. It help them get started, but now that they've been established directors, they haven't done anything with Mexico-related since.

El laberinto del fauno and Biutiful deals with Spain, even the production companies are from Spain
>>
File: muppet.jpg (7 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
muppet.jpg
7 KB, 354x352
What is with /poo/s obsession with jews?
>>
>>63120680
>cuaron
>del toro
>innaritu

nah you can't fool me.
>>
>>63121503

You've got to have an escape goat for your problems, anon. How else will you better yourself?
>>
>>63121231
It is cultural, they have the entertainment and business gene, and their families don't mock them if they want to pursue it like other cultures.
>>
>>63121503
30 years from now, /pol/ will be full of "I BET THE SPICS DID THIS"
>>
>>63121503
they don't like to be controlled by the media
>>
>>63121554

>Spics
>Position of power

Trump will take care of that
>>
File: 7ThU8qw.png (220 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
7ThU8qw.png
220 KB, 2092x1270
>>63121556
>posting the old troll version
>>
So, thinly veiled Three Amigos thread?

Is Amores Perros still the GOAT movie to come of any of these three?
>>
>>63121556
someone needs to update this shit
>>
>>63121683
The best are Amores Perros, Pan's Labyrinth, and Y Tu Mama.... (children of men is a meme film)...Gravity is by far the worst
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.