[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Revenant - New International Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMcGCTm55s

My main man Domhnall shows up for a second
>>
>tfw seeing star wars and the revenant on the same day

going to be a very comfy day desu senpai
>>
>>63120409
seriously looks amazing.

i know it's fun to joke about it, but i'm hoping leo gets his oscar
>>
Guess I'm gonna have to go to theater to see this alone
>>
>>63120444
its only limited release
>>
this trailer is exactly the same as the official trailer
>>
>>63120409
Looking boring as fuck.

I can't wait to see pride predudice and zombies, 2bh, that looks comfy as hell to see with the familia
>>
>>63120707
>>>/reddit/
>>
DUDE MEME CINEMATOGRAPHY LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO
>>
The revenge premise seems as boring and vanilla as you can get.
>>
LEO WILL WIN THIS YEAR
>>
>>63120444
>revenant
>comfy
i don't think so
>>
>>63120409
I'm going to a screening of this tomorrow.
>>
>>63120409
I seriously don't give a shit if this thread is full of shills or whatever but this film looks incredible

does anyone know when it's out again?
>>
>>63120645
it isn't, but it's pretty close
>>
I AIN'T AFRAID TO MEME ANYMORE
I'VE MEME'D IT ALREADY
>>
http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a775415/a-movie-critic-thinks-that-the-revenant-is-too-brutal-for-women-and-naturally-sparks-a-fan-backlash/
>>
BEST PICTURE
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
BEST SCREENPLAY
BEST ACTOR
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
BEST COSTUME DESIGN
BEST FILM EDITING
BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN
BEST VISUAL EFFECTS - that bear

prove me wrong
>>
Tom Hardy will win the best supporting role Oscar and Leo won't win anything, mark my words
>>
>>63120707
even if PP&Z is actually good for any reason, the title great christ that TITLE lands on my head and leaks down my cheeks to my shoulders and ruins my clothes. i've got to take several baths in tomato juice to get rid of the smell.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.