[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left or right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Left or right?
>>
>>63120279
Left, i totally wanna cum, all over hellnanbottam carters oversized chibi head.
>>
Anyone that doesn't say left is a massive faggot.
>>
>>63120360
Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.
>>
>>63120279
Both. All over their faces.
>>
neither, wheres mia
>>
I'm shocked they're making a sequel to such a below average movie.
>>
>>63120560
uuuhh, well the looking glass exists, why wouldnt they make it?
>>
>>63120599
Because the first one wasn't even remotely good in terms of writing, acting, even CGI.
>>
>>63120560
The first one made like a billion dollars
>>
Why didn't they just do a full adaptation of Alice in Wonderland instead of doing a clusterfuck sequel? Fucking Burton.
>>
>>63120681
Burton has pretty much nothing to do with the sequel, they just do the usual of showing his name in the trailer to attract attention.
>>
>>63120715

No I mean, why didn't Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland actually follow the plot of the original book, or at least the Disney movie? Instead they made it a fanfiction that takes place after the book's events.
>>
>>63120748
Oh. Probably just Disney being Disney.
>>
Well this thread is reassuring because I caught a few minutes of this on TV and I was fucking throbbing when HBC started screaming at and threatening people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.