[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CIVIL WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: CW.jpg (165 KB, 1325x897) Image search: [Google]
CW.jpg
165 KB, 1325x897
Are people ironically rooting for Cap?

Why would you support ANYONE being above the law?

And am I really supposed to believe Bucky shouldn't be held accountable for any of his crimes?

Steve and Bucky seem like the assholes here.
>>
>caring about capeshit flicks
are you american or just underage
>>
>>63117870
American. If you don't like it, you can stop speaking my language.
>>
>>63117916
Woah calm down there Captain America
>>
>>63117828
>Are people ironically posting about capeshit?
>>
Isn't the big issue the Registration Act?
Or is it really about Cap not wanting his friend going to jail?
>>
>>63117828
I'm above the law

Deal with it.
>>
>'some people should be above the law so that you can be properly protected' - Winter Soldier and Civil War
>muh NSA apologism
>>
Wait, is THAT what they're going to turn this into?

The point of the comic was the Registration Act and since that breaches public privacy, Cap is against and Tony is for it. Are they seriously just turning it into "but my friend shouldn't go to jail"? Kinda fucks the point of the story.
>>
File: English_flag.png (21 KB, 1667x834) Image search: [Google]
English_flag.png
21 KB, 1667x834
>>63117916
its not ur language u moron
>>
>>63121847
surely you jest
nobody speaks inferior british english.
>>
>>63117828
All I have to say to you is
>No, you move
>>
File: 1232334546.jpg (40 KB, 1031x433) Image search: [Google]
1232334546.jpg
40 KB, 1031x433
>not rooting for best girl
>>
>>63121915
except for of course, inferior british keks
>>
>>63119965
I think it's more that they're outright trying to kill Bucky
>>
>Hawkeye gets brainwashed
>helps his teamates

Bucky can do the same
>>
File: 123242435.jpg (68 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
123242435.jpg
68 KB, 600x402
>You kidding me? From themselves.

This movie was already made and its the better flick.
>>
>>63117828
Well in the MCU the entire American government and what ever that shadow council was called, got infiltrated by hydra.

So it stands to reason that if a world government were put directly in charge of ALL the superheros in the world, it may become corrupt. It's a natural check and balance to have all the superheros fragmented, into different small groups.
>>
>>63118163

It should be, but I'm thinking they've got to find a way to make Tony somehow not the bad guy because he seels the most merchandise. I don't think there's going to be any alternate-dimension concentration camps either.
>>
>>63117828
Wasn't Bucky brainwashed? Can anyone be held accountable if they are not in control
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CIVIL WAR?

Its nothing but a bunch of masked fags fighting each other. Thats not a civil fucking war.
>>
>>63122102
>Batman vs Superman
>Also vs Wonder Woman
>and Lex Luthor

DROPPED
>>
>>63117828
>Why would you support ANYONE being above the law?

Because sometimes the law is wrong.

Henry Ford originally envisaged his automobiles as running on a form of bioethanol. But then prohibition came along, alcohol of any kind became haram, so he had to resort to gasoline, and by the time prohibition lifted it was just the accepted thing. Fastforward 80 years and oil is the major motivation in world politics and warfare, the atmosphere is fucked and we're only now starting to come back around to the idea of using ethanol fuels on a large scale.

Year on year we elect politicians because in their platform they tell us what we want to hear, and then when they get into power they throw away that platform and do whatever the fuck they like. There's no ultimate truth and authority in government.
>>
>>63117828

>Rooting for the Iron Manlet and his copycat bf instead of Cap and based Bucky

Nope
>>
who /BIG BLACK MAN/ here
>>
File: robert-downey-junior.jpg (50 KB, 321x600) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-junior.jpg
50 KB, 321x600
>>63117828
D R O P P E D

>and his fully Jewish wife
>>
>>63122355
The dude got REKT that funeral part was great.
>>
Shouldn't Tony fucking Stark be held accountable for creating Ultron and being responsible for deaths of thousands of people around the world?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.