[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Hank support his family by working at a propane dealership?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (908 KB, 1061x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
908 KB, 1061x798
How did Hank support his family by working at a propane dealership?
>>
Cost of living in rural parts of Texas is small.
>>
thee oil business is loaded, you can make a lot of cash working for them. MY exgf family lived in midland tx and every single family there had a new house and pickup truck and hundreds of grand a year with no education. It was pretty nice actually.
>>
>>63117812
This, basically. Also, in the more out of the way places in rural America having propane is cheaper for heating and cooking than electric.

Source: I live in such a place.
>>
>>63117715
Bill Strickland uses Hank as his errand boy from time to time, I'm sure some extra pay is devoted to that
>>
>>63117877

Bill seems like the kind of guy that would underpay Hank if he could get away with it but I'm sure Propane finance is just as important as knowledge on its chemical structure and maintenance
>>
Careful budgeting and not being a consumerist.
>>
Dual income family as well.

Probably got his house when the prices weren't absurd.

He probably gets bonus' from selling as well, and it's not like you have to pay for heating and shit in Texas for most of the year.
>>
>>63117877
Buck Strickland
>>
>propane
>cocaine

coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>63117978
fuck, i goofed
>>
The money was in the accessories.
>>
>>63117864
>having propane is cheaper for heating and cooking than electric
>tfw piped in natural gas everywhere including the grill
>tfw never a propane tank

Surprised they didn't do an episode about Hank fighting with someone using natural gas this way
>>
most american families are poor as fuck, live in cheap as shit houses in the middle of nowhere and feed themselves with poorfag processed shit.

perfectly realistic.
>>
>>63117715
Sales commission on the accessories.
>>
>>63117715
He mowed lawns on the side.
>>
Cost of living is pretty cheap in Texas. Peggy has some odd jobs, primarily she's a substitue teacher but she was also selling houses and writing for some newspaper. Hank also was asst manager and pretty much ran the business. Buck had a couple different Strickland Propanes and he partied a lot so Hank probably got paid well because he did most the work.
>>
File: dale-nancy.png (223 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dale-nancy.png
223 KB, 640x480
On the other hand, we know that the main bread-winner of the Gribble household was Nancy, being a weather presenter.
>>
>>63117715
Because it was the 90s/early 2000s and you could support your family with a lower management/dealership job back then.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.