[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the most "m8" movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: YAAoEEX.jpg (100 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
YAAoEEX.jpg
100 KB, 1000x667
what are the most "m8" movies?
>>
M8
M8 2: M9
M8 Part 3: The M8ening
>>
Rogue nation
>>
>tfw that advert describes my marriage perfectly
>>
mission impossible 8
>>
Any Danny Dyer film except that one with Gillian Anderson where she gets raped and he has one eye and she's like "let's murder the rapists" and he's like "let's not"

that was more unsettling that m80
>>
>>63116085
YOU GET BLASTED BY YOUR OWN BITCH? WHATS THE MATTER M8 CAN'T CONTROL YOUR WOMAN?? HAHAHAHA
>>
>>63116085

literally a beta cukk
>>
>>63115995

invite a black man into your relationship. she'll stop hitting you.
>>
>>63116085
Install hidden cameras. Wait for the right time, provoke her, block and defend yourself and if it gets more heated, punch her in the throat. Show the cops the tape when it invariably goes to court. Get the kids and keep your house.
>>
>what are the most "m8" movies?
Could you describe it more?
>>
>>63116085

if you kill her mother she'll be consumed by grief and while she's in this plastic emotional state you can mold her into a better wife
>>
>>63116182

pretty much this
>>
File: 475863[1].jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
475863[1].jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
>>63115995
i gotcha m8
>>
>>63115995
Kingsman
Lock, Stock & 2 smoking Barrels
V for Vendetta
A Fish called Wanda
Spice World
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.