[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that legitimately believe that the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: the-leftovers-season-2.jpg (191 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers-season-2.jpg
191 KB, 670x377
>there are people that legitimately believe that the current season of The Leftovers is the best show on TV right now

Why? Fargo shits on it in every conceivable manner. Its only redeeming value is Ann Dowd's performance as Patti, and now she might not even be on the show anymore.

Also, it's not any better than the first season. In fact, in many ways it's actually worse. It's literally just Damon Lindelof jerking off into your eyes with an HBO budget. Didn't you cvcks learn anything than Lost
>>
>>63115900
anything with LOST?*

The show will have a terribly disappointing ending and then everyone will forget that it ever existed.
>>
>>63115900
you're opinion is wrong
>>
>>63115900
Season 2 of Fargo has been really good, however the last two episodes were pretty terrible.

I watch The Leftovers but haven't seen lost. I read a while back that the creator of The Leftovers said that he is never going to explain where the people who disappeared went. To me it isn't so much the people disappearing, but how the people left behind react/cope after the event. I can't really say what the future holds for the show, it could very easily take a turn for the worst. At the moment I'm really enjoying the show. Season 2 is vastly different from 1, however its still very captivating and doing a great job of holding my interest.
>>
File: 1403990877643.gif (106 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1403990877643.gif
106 KB, 625x626
>>63116028
>>
>>63115900

So it's The Leftovers vs. Fargo?

What a shitty, shitty season for TV.
>>
>>63115900
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>63115900
back to /v/
>>
>>63115988
>>63116028
>>63116188
>>63116288

Leftovers fans, everyone.
>>
American Crime > Fargo S2 = Leftovers S2
>>
Is the second season of The Knick shitting over both Fargo and Leftovers?

Opinions, please, faggots
>>
>>63116973
>anything Cinemax producing being good ever

No. Flat no.
>>
Friendly reminder that there's literally no chance in hell that HBO renews this show for a 3rd season. It has some of the worst ratings for an HBO show ever.
>>
File: g09yptF.jpg (35 KB, 578x423) Image search: [Google]
g09yptF.jpg
35 KB, 578x423
I love The Leftovers.

/tv/ suggested that The Americans & Fargo are on the same level, but the first one sucks major ass. Are you guys trying to ruse me again with Fargo?
>>
Leftover shills BTFO.
>>
>>63116171
>>63116973
>>63117007
It is. It's the lone beacon of light in this dark, desolate television wasteland.
>>
>>63117215

You'll probably enjoy Fargo more than Americans, give it a shot.
>>
Do you think the crazy shit that was last episode was an attempt to raise the rating?
>>
Fargo is good and well made

Leftovers is on a different level in terms of writing and characterization, it just has much more depth

I've never heard it being legitimitately shat on other than MUH DAMON LINDELOF and LOST

Just compare a side character like Matt Jamison to someone as 2 dimensional like Dodd or Milligan
>>
>my favorite show shits on your favorite show
it's like I'm really back in kindergarten
>>
>>63117607
>Do you think the crazy shit that was last episode was an attempt to raise the rating?

Leftovers has crazy shit all the time, seemed pretty par for the course. It did give Patty's actress a chance to get out of those goddamn GR clothes and put some makeup on.
>>
>>63116126
>>63116368
>a show isn't good unless it does the thinking for us and spoonfeeds us the answers
>>
>>63117630
Jamison wasn't as nuanced in season one though.

Apples & oranges, really.
>>
File: 2.png (955 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.png
955 KB, 1280x720
>>63117630
>Though I am old with wandering
>Through hollow lands and hilly lands,
>I will find out where she has gone,
>And kiss her lips and take her hands;
>And walk among long dappled grass,
>And pluck till time and times are done
>The silver apples of the moon,
>The golden apples of the sun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.