[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the hero Star Wars needs? Will he strike fear into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is he the hero Star Wars needs?

Will he strike fear into the hearts of millions and become a legendary icon like his grandfather, Anakin?

Can Adam Driver bring something new to a Star Wars villain?
>>
>Vader wannabe

no
>>
They're gonna have to give him some unique force power to make him scary, something extremely gruesome, like the ability to break your bones from the inside.
>>
>>63114977
He and the Knights of Ren have some ability called "Force Back" they use in the third act. What a Force Back is is a mystery.
>>
>shilling oogabooga and xenomorph failed on this board
>start shilling Lena Dunham's uggo bf

nice try disney marketers
>>
>>63114977
He can give people visions. We see him doing it to Oscar Isaac in one of the trailers.
>>
>>63113913

DUDE KYLO REN AND REY ARE TWINS LMAO
>>
>>63116064
They can alter people's biology and give them big asses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

They trully are Dark Siders.
>>
>>63113913
>like his grandfather, Anakin?

Anakin was his father.
Kylo Ren is Luke
>>
>>63113913
nicest man you'll ever meet
>>
>>63116880
Anakin WAS his father but that's only because Kylo Ren is a Force baby.
Didn't you read the leaks?
>>
have we done the inverse christian symbolism thread yet?
>>
>>63116968
I HAVE read the leaks. That's how I know Kylo Ren is Luke.
And now they can have the iconic reveal in episode 8.
>Kylo Ren you killed Luke!
>No, I AM Luke.
>>
File: kylo ren vs jaba.jpg (178 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren vs jaba.jpg
178 KB, 500x654
>>63113913
He can bring Lena Dunham.
>>
>>63117002
No you HAVEN'T read the leaks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQR6taehVh7MUdKLWdLRUx5eG8/view?pli=1
>>
File: 1407467752226.jpg (83 KB, 366x440) Image search: [Google]
1407467752226.jpg
83 KB, 366x440
>>63116865
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.