[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A great fighter once said, "It ain't about how hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
A great fighter once said, "It ain't about how hard you can hit... it's about the fact that you'll watch it anyway.".
>>
>>63112384
Looks like shit movie with a forced black main character. I will not see this
>>
>>63112535
I'm with you that it looks shit, but did you expect Apollo Creed's son to be white or something?
>>
>>63112627
>>63112535

>forced

Nigga, does this guy look white? What do you think his kid is gonna look like ?
>>
I'd probably hate blacks too if I lived in America.
>>
Haven't watched this yet, but shouldn't Apollo's kid be at least 30?
>>
>>63112819
Michael B. Jordan is 28. Close enough.
>>
Jesus which rich jew producer's wife does he fuck to get all these roles?
>>
>>63112650
This makes it even worse. Because it's an honest continuation of the series but faggot media is spinning it as SJW fodder.
>>
>>63112898

yours
>>
Great fucking movie by the way. /tv/ getting BTFO yet again.
>>
File: 1442911196640.jpg (2 MB, 1955x2644) Image search: [Google]
1442911196640.jpg
2 MB, 1955x2644
This ain't an Annie situation.

It's more of a passing of the mantle, to continue the legacy. Stallone is old, might as well as pass on the gloves, ya know. I liked it, better than Phenomenal.

The major plotline is that he doesn't like to live under the shadow of Apollo, tries to make a name for himself, he goes about the whole movie getting the right to use the last name Creed.

Honestly, instead of MBJ being salty about Fantastic 4, he shoulda been promoting this instead.

Oh yea, Rock Balboa he he doesn't die. Also I can see a Creed 2 about some Mr T lookin dude calling him a fake Creed.
>>
File: 1446337235296.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446337235296.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>You'll never watch Rocky IV in theaters again
>>
>>63112922
Why is it forced? if rocky has to train someone it has to be his best friend's kid, since his own son isnt a fighter and there has to be some kind of connection. I agree to an extent with forced actors in other movies, but in this case i dont.
>>
>>63112998

its not forced, he is saying that SJW are parading this movie around as proof that diversity works when they don't realize that they didn't make rocky black and its a legacy movie.
>>
>Rocky
Old white man, close to death

>Rocky's son
Weak little white boy who can't fight/ not masculine

>Apollo's son
BIG BLACK STRONG BEST FIGHTER

They don't try and hide this shit anymore
>>
This is the only rocky movie ive seen and is rocky suppose to be retarded or is Stallone getting really old
>>
>>63113093
But SJWs generally aren't arguing that previously white characters need to be made no white. By "diversity" they argue that stories starring more non white characters should be made and shown, among those of white characters.

Shit, I'm not even an SJW and I know this.
>>
>>63113093
So your only issue is that SJW's are retarded.
>News at 11
If you let them make you hate something before you even try it, just because their name is attached to it, they won. They triggered you too hard and you hid in a safe space.

>Fuck that
>Go to the movies
>Call a fat chick a hamplanets
>But give the movie a fair shot.
>>
>>63113971
Rocky started out pretty dumb
Got smarter the more he boxed (this doesn't happen in real life)
Then they remembered he was kinda dumb and lovable and returned to his roots
>>
>>63113971
Both maybe

he seems kind of retarded in the first movie
>>
>>63112535
according to you whities, any movies with black lead is "forced" shit. man fuck you
>>
ive been told this is actually pretty good
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 570x321
>yfw it happened
http://youtu.be/dGANPsZSEGE
>>
it's actually really good, me and my wifes son loved it
>>
>>63114315
>>63114444
saw it last night. Has some awkward moments but bretty gud overall.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.