[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Badlands_movie_poster.jpg (89 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
Badlands_movie_poster.jpg
89 KB, 284x400
Well that was shit
>>
>>63112009
>it's "an edgy teenager shits on well-acclaimed film without providing any valid criticism" thread
>>
But anon, it's Malicks only actually good film.
>>
Let it sit awhile and give it another try down the road.

The first time I watched it I was very unimpressed and somewhat baffled at what others saw in it.

The tone is something hard to grapple with. Even in hearing people tell me what it's "supposed to be" I had a hard time really seeing that in the film.
>>
who would ever hire sissy spacek's skeletal grim reaper face.
>>
>>63112127
She's not sexually attractive but she is a great actress with 10/10 aesthetics for the kind of role

I can't think of anyone else this film would have benefitted from having
>>
>>63112009
what didn't you like about it?
>>
>>63112009
you have been Malicked
>>
I liked it, very comfy.
That's probably a pleb statement but yeah, it's the main thing I took from it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tEgzGnzojc

Made the movie.
>>
>>63112127
>>63112274
Sissy Spacek is hot as fuck what the fuck are you faggots talking about
>>
File: malick.gif (1024 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
malick.gif
1024 KB, 500x220
>>63112761
>>
>>63112039
This.
>>
>>63112090

this, also solid 10/10 film.

op you are probably more used to pleb bait like the thin red line or the work of ignaritu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.