[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silicon Valley thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: burgerking.png (414 KB, 848x474) Image search: [Google]
burgerking.png
414 KB, 848x474
>it's a peter gregory episode
>>
Silicon Valley isn't very funny.
>>
BUNCHES AND BUNCHES
>>
>>63110924
What 'comedy' do you watch?
>>
>>63110951
>>What comedies do you watch?
>this and that
>>This and that aren't funny
>Silicon Valley still isn't funny though
There I saved a few back and forths you fucking cry baby.
>>
>>63110924
I like Silicon Valley and even I feel this way, I forget what episode I stopped keeping up with it on.
>>
>>63111002
Thank you for proving my point, ya dweeb
>>
>Monica will never furiously jerk you off because you have a billion dollar idea and you said that's all you wanted to give it to her company, but she gets frustrated as you last longer and longer and finally she just starts insulting you and at the last second stops to give you a geyser like ruined orgasm
>>
>>63111549
hot
>>
>>63111549
Who's Monica? I want a beej from that autistic lady-gregory
>>
>>63110836
>tfw you will never invest in sesame seeds and make billions in the future
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.