[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think happened to him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
What do you think happened to him?
>>
walt faked his death and they both became lumberjacks
>>
>>63109937
JUST
>>
He's been busy
>>
>>63109937
Moved to a different city, eventually fell into the same group of druggie friends and starts selling again only to get busted and arrested
>>
>>63109937
He immediately crashed his car and became victim 0 of the zombie outbreak.
>>
>>63109992
OH I'M A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OKAY
>>
>>63109992
Seems unlikely.
>>
File: 1447748855233.jpg (42 KB, 620x351) Image search: [Google]
1447748855233.jpg
42 KB, 620x351
>>63110022
Dubs on dubs on dubs
>>
>>63109937
Moved in with Bojack
>>
>>63109937
some people say that hes still laughcrying to this day
>>
Immediately arrested for speeding away from a crime scene as the police circled in
>>
>>63109937

need for speed is set after breaking bad
>>
>>63109937
>outruns police and universe jumps into need for speed
>escapes
>kidnaps Brock, meth kid from ATM parents, and his little brother and starts an orphanage in Alaska

I'm actually expecting season 2 of better call Saul to include Arron in both breaking bad time and future scenes. Prison would be cool to see especially if Pete and badger get thrown in for doing some shenanigans looking for walts missing millions. Go the comedy route with obvious prison drama and a rad black preacher character with a scarred face
>>
Probably gets back into doing drugs, overdoses and dies.

Or just winds up a useless drug addicted wreck living on the streets. Jessie had no bright future even before Walt came along.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 812x758) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 812x758
>>63109937
Traumatized by everything that has happened to him over the last few years, he starts using dope again and eventually kills himself.
>>
>tfw no "drug-fueled hijinks in Alaska with Jesse" spinoff
>>
>>63109937
Moved to New Zealand
>>
>>63110993
>rad black preacher character with a scarred face
idiotic cvck
>>
escapes to alaska and then the zombie apocalypse happens and he becomes one of the main characters in a non existant walking dead spin off show
>>
>>63111090
this desu .. rest in piss with jane whiny cuk
>>
File: fem.png (870 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
870 KB, 1024x701
The more important question would be what happened to him during his stay in the Nazi rape dungeon?
>>
>>63109937
His fingerprints were found all over the equipment at the nazi compound.

He went to jail for making meth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.