[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have the continuum transfunctioner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Do you have the continuum transfunctioner?
>>
>>63108612
DUDE
>>
>>63108664
>totally gay nordic dudes at 12 o clock

As a long time fan, I am glad the netflix release is putting this back into the public conscious
>>
File: Lqjal.jpg (77 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
Lqjal.jpg
77 KB, 850x478
>>63108724
>>
This movie still holds the test of time, it's just stupid and funny enough where I'll still smile watching it.
>>
The police interrogation scene is the best, the part where the cop burns his tongue on the coffee then throws it on the dummy is genius.
>>
>>63108612
>SCREW the continuum transfunctioner!
>>
>>63108612
The only DUDE WEED LMAO movie that is actually funny
>>
>dude its a llama
>its not a llama, it's an ostrich
>no, dude, I think its a llama
>>
>>63109325
Because it one of a kind. It's like Harold and Kumar if they didn't shit out 2 more like Seth Rogen movies
>>63109361
>is it red?
>no
>THEN IT'S NOT A BARN
>>
Literally the most rewatchable movie ever
>>
>>63108612
The continuum transfuction is a very mysterious and powerful device.
>>
>>63109425
more of a DUDE SWEET LMAO movie tbhwyf
>>
>>63108795
i always thought that girl in the back was a qt, even when she was gail the snail years later i still would have hit it. ZOLTAR
>>
>>63108612
Don't they banish someone to Hoboken New Jersey?
>>
I haven't seen this in a decade or so
I watched it like 10 times on dvd back in the day

should I give it a go?
>>
>>63110484
stream it my nigga
>>
>>63110040
It's "Zoltan", you blasphemous bastard
>>
Is there some significance to the blue and red in the movie?
>>
When i first saw this movie. I didn't get the "Christie Boner" joke because I didn't know what boner meant.
>>
>>63109325
I beg to differ
>>
>>63110876
>I'm way too high to go to the devil's house
>>
File: dwmc01.webm (636 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
dwmc01.webm
636 KB, 640x336
>>63109325

Mostly because it's not really about weed. There's only smoking scene and the main characters don't even smoke. It's more of a straight comedy.

>>63110045

My favorite line when I was younger. It was twice as funny because in the alternate/deleted scenes on the DVD, they originally play the line straight (ie "banish you back to the blah blah you came from"), but they chose that random NJ town for the theatrical cut.

>>63110876

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU3AAHVra98

Literally makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>63111072
Isn't Hoboken ghetto as shit?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.