[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can people talk about the /v/, The /lit/, the /tg/ the fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 1454x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 1454x824
Why can people talk about the /v/, The /lit/, the /tg/ the fucking /po/.
The /co/
But if one person starts off a trhead about star wars cannon referencing a comic book... Fucking deleted.

Seriously the new cannon universe can and does have an impact on the star wars universe now and we actually want to discuss it in the context of past and upcoming movies. But we can't because we appearently it's "go back to /co/cksuckers fag"

I'd be fine with it if it weren't for the fact that there are 110 threads a day about.

> he was a good friend from a certain point of view sand is evil high ground auuuurruuuughhhhh.

That always seem to get left up.
>>
>>63107372
youre not shilling TFA so you can get out
>>
Space whales. What are they, why are they here? Will they feature in the new movie in any way?

Why are they evil?
>>
>>63107415
I've been wondering, is this a meme or do you think disney would waste thier money paying people to shitpost on a cambodian club racing forum?
>>
>>63107372
>cannon
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1440x960
>>63107479
Blown the fuck out
>>
>>63107476

Thats a preposterous thing to say about Disney™.
>>
How about princess leia reuniting the alderannians between IV and V. Do you think she'll be royalty and governing again. Or do you think that because she's adopted she will be deposed and spend the rest of her life dickin with han in dive bars.... You know. Like real carrie fiaher.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1962x3229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1962x3229
>>63107372
Those were where sheev trained caders replacements.

It's possible that maybe kylo was trained there or knows one of vaders confidants. Possibly he was vaders new secret apprentice. It's possible vader was planning to kill sheev and take his place. After all the fuckery was revealed.
>>
>>63107719
Yeah, I don't understand how all of that was supposed to work wasn't tgere some kind of rule that there had to be 2 sith?

Shouldn't there be another one.
>>
>>63107768
The rule of 2 was created semi arbitrarily and once the empire was formed sidious saw no need to enforce it anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 612x380
>>63107426
Is this real?

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x240
>>63107476
It's a meme.

At least i hope so... It Feels wrong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.