[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me that Rey is going to be her own unique character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars-the-force-awakens[1].jpg (70 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-the-force-awakens[1].jpg
70 KB, 475x600
Please tell me that Rey is going to be her own unique character and not just the female Luke Skywalker?

I'm dreading this as equally as I am Kylo Ren being Luke himself.
>>
Rey will be Anakin m8
>>
It's time to let go, anon. Count to three and then repeat after me: "I will not let Star Wars bother me because it is not that important. I will work on the human relationships around me."
>>
>>63106227
She's going to the dark side? Is this or is this not a reference to Finn plowing her with his large black cock?
>>
>>63106275
You do realize that Star Wars is normie shit, right?
>>
>>63106285
jesus fuck leave your room
>>
>>63106315
I implore you to do the same
>>63106336
>>
File: BIG.webm (1 MB, 1024x688) Image search: [Google]
BIG.webm
1 MB, 1024x688
>>63106285
>>
>>63106178
>Kylo Ren being Luke himself.
HIDE THREAD

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Do you even pay attention?
>>
luke skywalker isn't even a character, he's as empty and devoid of personality as possible. the kind of character you write so nobody can say "I couldn't enjoy the flick because I couldn't identify with the protagonist".
>>
>>63106372
Many people are saying this is the case for idiotic reasons. I'm mostly worry that it's true because Abrams will attempt to reference the OT to the point where Episode VII is just a Episode IV rip-off much like Star Trek (2009).
>>
>>63106410
or maybe he's a blank slate so you can project yourself onto him?
>>
>>63106410
This

I have no problem with her being a generic hero character if that's the case
>>
>>63106452
>>63106410
>>63106429

But the fat neckbearded male audiences will still say they have a tough time identifying with her because she's a woman.
>>
File: heroes journey.png (193 KB, 2000x2010) Image search: [Google]
heroes journey.png
193 KB, 2000x2010
>>63106410

Luke is literally the epitome of the generic hero. George based SW on the writing of Joseph Campbell.
>>
>>63106178
Honestly the only reason I want to watch it is for the Boyega BBC and the fuck scenes. Honestly the film would be a biiiitt better if they went with full penetration for like 10 minutes of the film. I mean they have the bull why are they keeping it in the Barn, my cock was rock hard in the trailers but something was missing, if she is going to get blacked, we need to see the big black cock ripping through her as they have force sex. They could make a business out of this, setting up force sensitives just so they can have interracial breeding scenes. Anyway I'm going to go to blacked now, BBC is love BBC is life, and don't call me a c
>>
>>63106544
But Luke never really went full circle though.
>>
>>63106618
Until ep7
>>
>>63106178
>Please tell me that Rey is going to be her own unique character and not just the female Luke Skywalker?

Right, do me a favour mate? Describe Luke Skywalker for me.
>>
>>63106178
Kylo Ren is played Adam Driver
A pic of Luke in white Jedi robes has already been leaked
People thinking these two are the same person is super head in the sand shit
>>
>>63106178
does anyone look at that staff and imagine a bbc in place there instead?
>>
Isn't Kylo Ren the one with the retarded lightsaber? If not, who is the evil dude? Help
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.