[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE JEDI ORDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: come to your senses!.jpg (10 KB, 480x208) Image search: [Google]
come to your senses!.jpg
10 KB, 480x208
YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE JEDI ORDER
>>
>>63104210
FROM WHERE I AM LOOKING POINT OF VIEW OF THE JEDI IS EVIL
>>
>>63104210
(X) Love Padme
>>
>>63104210
I thought Jedis weren't supposed to get angry?
>>
HATE SAND
>>
>>63104341
Ben Kenobi was always a hypocritical asshole
>>
>>63104210
>sworn to protect the Republic
>forbidden from saving one of it's senators
>the senator that he was personally assigned to protect

lmao
>>
Dooku?
>>
>>63104210
>anakin has the high ground

What did Lucas mean by this?
>>
>>63104393
To be fair they were tailing the leader of entire enemy alliance and would have had to break off from the pursuit to rescue her
>>
>>63104210
YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM MY ANUS!
>>
>>63104346
It fucking gets everywhere...fucking sand.
>>
I WILL FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE! A FUCKING RAKE, ANAKIN!
>>
>>63104210
>Obi Wan in the 1950's diner
>Anakin in the neat trick
>this is the last time they spoke of sand

pure pottery
>>
>>63106461
>reddit humor
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.