[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LONG LIVE THE KING!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Game-of-Thrones-Season-6.jpg (38 KB, 518x768) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-Thrones-Season-6.jpg
38 KB, 518x768
LONG LIVE THE KING!
>>
The best part about Jon Snow being alive is that Martin confirmed he wasn't gone for good within a year of A Dance With Dragons's release. Despite being the guy who kills characters off, he knew he'd be screwing with the wrong people if he killed Jon. Granted, one of the big three (Tyrion/Jon/Daenerys) have to die before the end.
>>
>>63103359
Read my lips: Jon Snow will NEVER be King
>>
>>63103581
>Granted, one of the big three (Tyrion/Jon/Daenerys) have to die before the end.
Jon and Daenerys get married, Tyrion becomes the Hand
>>
>>63103697
I dunno man. That's way too obvious. Then again, Game of Thrones is sort of predictable after a while.
>>
>>63103581
I think Dany dies before the end
>>
>>63103359
>>63103359
AZHOR JON!!!!!!
Stannis confirmed dead, can we have based Jon threads again?
>>
>>63103581
>>63103743
Dany will die protecting the realms from the others.
>>
>>63103953
Dany will turn bad dude. Tfw show watchers
>>
File: theon laugh.png (95 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
theon laugh.png
95 KB, 500x307
>>63103697
thats the dumbest thing ever. GRRM already said it will have a bittersweet ending, and David and Dan said they know what the ending is and are "nearing it now"
>>
>>63104027
Is Alfie Allen the most improved actor in the show? He was great S5
>>
GoT:
Something something something CLEGANEBOWL something something something
End thread
>>
>>63104079
You're a big guy.
>>
>>63103581
He doesn't really kill off PoV character though. Ned is pretty much the only PoV character that doesn't really appear anymore, right?
>>
>>63104055
he's been my favourite actor on the show since S2. S5 Alfie was top tier, he saved the whole Winterfell plot tbH. Hopefully next season he will have an even bigger role, seeing as how his sister and uncle have been confirmed to be in it
>>
>>63104119
Cat died but came back. No one missed her.
>>
>>63104119
I think Jaime is going to die tbH
>>
>>63104131
I don't like seeing him go back to iron islands already though.

I sort of wanted his ending to be him finally returning home and sitting the seastone chair. After the Ironborn has been nearly wiped out by Euron and Victarions shitty plans.

A leader who understands the cost of war and has matured to change the Ironborn into normal people

I really hope he isn't part of the Kingsmoot
>>
>>63104119
Cat, Arys, Quentyn were POV characters that died. JonCon will be dead soon

I'm guessing Brienne dies next book too
>>
>>63104230
alright I was gonna pretend that I'd read the books but I literally have no clue what half of those things mean so I'm not gonna try and type up a proper reply
>>
>>63104399
Theon will go home and rule well.
>>
File: ItCyQmNhzOlbNbU-1600x900-noPad.jpg (339 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ItCyQmNhzOlbNbU-1600x900-noPad.jpg
339 KB, 1600x900
THIS IS NOW A CLEGANE BOWL THREAD
GET HYPE!
>>
>>63104683
i highly doubt he will rule the iron islands. The most i can see is him maybe advising one of his uncles or sister or whoever ends up sitting the seaston chair. He can't use a sword or a fire a bow, he cant produce an heir, he looks like a little old man and hes mindbroken. Even if the iron islands end up becoming more progressive they would let him become leader.
>>
>>63104884
wouldn't*
>>
>kill off characters because "dude that's what happens in real life lmao"
>bring someone back from the fucking dead because pandering

bravo, GRRM, you fat sack of retarded shit
>>
>>63104952
>pandering

How is it pandering? It's not like he did it because of fan outcry, he did it because it fitted the story and will probably be a huge part of Jon's character arc
>>
>>63106325
It's lame and cliche as fuck
>>
>>63104952
Literally anyone can come back from the dead in Game of Thrones. They have Frankenstein bullshit and magic.
>>
>>63103807
She conquers the seven kingdoms only to die shortly afterward from grayscale.
>>
>>63104952
It's to be expected from novels for teenagers who just finished Harry Potter. GRRM presenting himself as some serious writer is hilarious.
>>
I hate John snow. He's self righteous and stupid. He alienated his entire organization and deserved to die.
>>
>>63106571
>GRRM presenting himself as some serious writer is hilarious.

Pretty sure he never does this
>>
>>63106572
>stupid

lolno. In the show at least he was totally right. Leaving the Wildlings so that the Others have another 10,000 soldiers (including giants, mammoths etc) would be dumb as fuck
>>
>>63104884
I want to see him and asha rule together
>>
>>63103581
>Five central characters will make it through all three volumes, however, growing from children to adults and changing the world and themselves in the process. In a sense my trilogy is almost a generational sage, telling the life stories of these five characters, three men and two women. The five key players are Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, and three of the children of Winterfell, Arya, Bran, and the bastard Jon Snow.

this was from his original pitch for the ASOIAF series. obviously some things changed (arya, jon snow, and tyrion were originally supposed to be in some kind of a love triangle) but i have a feeling this particular paragraph is going to end up being true.
>>
>>63103359
Is there a website to watch/download this?
>>
why the fuck is there a doctor tumblr who general but no got general allowed
>>
>>63107726
The doctor who general is actual cancer.
>>
>>63107667
Try hbogo.com
>>
>>63107667

www.gameofthrones.com/free
>>
>>63107726
because the decider decides
>>
>>63104281
Ser Barristan died in the show, so I'm assuming he'll die early in the next book as well.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.