[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the McCallisters afford to take 12 people on vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Macaulay-Culkin-Feature.jpg (84 KB, 630x310) Image search: [Google]
Macaulay-Culkin-Feature.jpg
84 KB, 630x310
How did the McCallisters afford to take 12 people on vacation for christmas with first class tickets?
>>
one of their kids was a successful child actor and they took all his earnings
>>
Rich as fuck, which plays into the plot because why else would burglars come after their home?
>>
>>63102709
well done /tv/ well done
>>
>Peter McCallister is the father to Kevin, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff McCallister. He is very protective of his kids. In the novelization for the film Home Alone, he is a successful businessman

Dunno what kind of business, maybe drugs or Pepsi.
>>
the shitty family members like buzz rode coach or payed for their own ticket
>>
>>63102709

jej
>>
they were poor actually
>>
>Kevin, you are what the french call 'Les Incompétents'

What did she mean by that?
>>
>>63102981
The Kev-meister was like, a total spaz dude
>>
Kevin = /tv/
Buzz = /b/
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 936x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 936x532
So why did Marv turn into a skeleton?
>>
File: pta.jpg (28 KB, 777x427) Image search: [Google]
pta.jpg
28 KB, 777x427
>>63103373
It seems like a John Hughes thing, I was watching Planes, Trains & Automobiles yesterday and noticed the same thing.
>>
They weren't even that rich. Maybe middle class at most
>>
FULLER!!!
>>
>Honey, do you feel bad about riding first class and leaving the kids in coach?
>No, it's not that, I just feel like we're missing something...
>>
File: 1448635709352.jpg (36 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1448635709352.jpg
36 KB, 550x550
>>63102709
>>
>>63102981
He is Peter's clone son, bred to be the ultimate soldier.
>>
>>63103659

That house was fucking gigantic. In the 90's in the suburbs of Chicago. I've watched this movie a million times and I've always come to the conclusion that he was a very successful real estate agent or something of that sort. Some kind of job where he wasn't excessively busy like a CEO, but making enough money where Kate could have whatever job she pleased.
>>
>>63102686

Buzz was a cunt
>>
>>63103659
More like working class. They couldn't even afford toppings on one of their 10 pizzas.
>>
>>63103704
Damn, the post to keks ratio is really high itt.

>>63103705
>>63103659
They were fucking rich but with so many kids it balanced out, especially since their lifestyle was upper middle class and responsible so they probably saved fir everyone's college funds and all that, instead of being irresponsible like poor people.
>>
>>63102686
Haven't seen it in awhile but I'm pretty sure it was just the parents who went first class while the rest were in coach.
>>
>>63102981
She called him a kuck basically
>>
When i was little, i watched Home Alone a million times, and thought that everyone in America lived in a huge house like the McCallisters. But they're in fact an exception, not the majority.
>>
>>63103704
This thread needs to become sans memegua franca
>>
>>63104175
We do, those that matter anyway.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.