[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a good rip of Sicario yet? I have no friends to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: sicario-new-posterj.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
sicario-new-posterj.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2700
Is there a good rip of Sicario yet? I have no friends to go to cinema with ;_;
Also: Which streaming site is the best to use after movietube went down?
>>
>>63101173
Why the fuck do you need friends to go to the cinema with you ?
>>
>>63101236
No singles policy at my local cinema
>>
>>63101236
>his theatre doesn't have an NSP
>>
>>63101236
>>63101295
>>63101303
Gotta love /tv/
Anyone with answers thought?
>>
>>63101173
Tried watching it on a streaming site tonight, seems all links are taken down. Did get to see Black Mass though, wasn't bad, could of been better. casting was a little shit but hey, I watched it without having to leave my house, can't complain.
>>
>>63101295
>>63101303
What the holy fuck ? Is that a serious thing ?
>>
>>63101712
It is here in Texas, I wondered if that was just a south thing though
>>
>>63101797
But WHY ?
>>
>>63102095

Public masturbators/bad people prevention

The logic is that a majority of crimes committed in cinemas are done by folks going alone
>>
>>63101797
What the actual fuck, there is something good about being a third world country then. XD
>>
I'm fully aware of NSP but I go to movies on my own all the fucking time. If I didn't I'd miss great stuff. Stop being a paranoid beta and just go. No one cares.
>>
>>63101712
Not in Florida.
>>
>>63101173
Scario Blu-ray Release Date
January 5, 2016
>>
>>63102468
mai waifu
>>
>>63102160
>The logic is that a majority of crimes committed in cinemas are done by folks going alone
It would be more than a guess. They probably noticed they're the ones who do over the years. I've never gone to a movie alone but now i'm definitely not.
>>
>>63102527
>>
I remember when joox was THE streaming site, Those were the times.
>>
>>63102527
awful feet
>>
>no single policy
>feet
>waifus
You're a big meme thread
>>
>>63101295
That's a meme and a shit one at that. I
>>
File: 1445320715654.jpg (23 KB, 419x483) Image search: [Google]
1445320715654.jpg
23 KB, 419x483
>tfw I don't live in America
>tfw nobody thinks i'll shoot up the cinema
>tfw I probably will do it someday
>>
>>63101173
>I have no friends to go to cinema with

Finally a believable /tv/ thread
>>
>>63104524
>tfw I live in a third world country
>tfw guns are not legal but somehow they kill someone everyday with them
>tfw I still don't know how to fucking get one
>>
I saw this by myself because none of my friends had heard of it

Nothing out of the ordinary happened, literally no one cares if you see a movie by yourself
>>
>>63101173
The only streams I've seen have been shitty cams with half of the screen cutoff. Hopefully someone will leak a dvdscr version soon.
>>
>>63102174
>>63101712
Everyone who says this is lying, I live in South Texas and that shit isn't even hinted at. Seriously stop falling for this shit.
>>
File: TheDarkKnight.jpg (105 KB, 583x489) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkKnight.jpg
105 KB, 583x489
Wheres the best place to sit in a cinema?
>>
>>63107409
No singles policy is an actual thing in some american theaters. It's because the spree shooters who have shot up theaters all came in alone, not all theaters do it but it definitely is a real thing in some theaters.
>>
I use popcorn time. Ever since my Passthepopcorn account was disabled for inactivity and the wait time in their IRC room is fucking 5 days for a mod to see you.
>>
>>63107409
Wow look at this piece of shit trying to get people in trouble by trying to convince them that it's ok to go to theaters alone
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.