[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he watches movies with his sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 4fh35.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
4fh35.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>he watches movies with his sister
>>
>she has a penis, he does not
>>
>neither of them can breathe, the room has filled with water
>>
>>63098977
I do. It's alright.

Except when she cuts off my comments.
>>
>>63098977
>He doesn't watch movies with his sister while cuddle together, get horny and then fuck with her
>>
I've watched movies with my half-sister, pretty good.
>>
I watched Sleepaway Camp with my sister last week since we both love making fun of shitty horror movies. I pity you, OP
>>
>he watches movies with his girlfriend

haha! fucking normie! r-right guys?
>>
>anon lets watch a movie! We never spend any time together since I got married and had kids
>think it's just going to be me and her
>find something nice she'll like, get her favorite snacks and set up the theatre room
>she brings her kids and husband
>she says she can't watch what I picked so I just pick some random kids movie from netflix
>the kids are running around, touching my stuff, knocking things over, actually broke one of my model ships
>her husband keeps trying to talk to me about dumb shit I don't care about like sausages and his homemade beer...which tastes like feet
>all I wanted to do was watch a movie with my sister
>got sisterblocked by her shitty family

and they wondered why I skipped thanks giving the last couple years
>>
File: sad jon cat.jpg (68 KB, 857x484) Image search: [Google]
sad jon cat.jpg
68 KB, 857x484
>>63100106
>>
>>63099180
>he comments on movies like his opinion matters
>>
>>63102010
>model ships

is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>63102094
hehe nice one reddit XD
>>
>>63102094
I'm not picking up on the implication here
>>
>he watches movies

it's not the 90s anymore
>>
Good movies to watch with your familia?
>>
>>63103349
Anything with incestual overtones to easy them into it and bring up the topic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.