[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Any cape or sports movie trailer/commercial >"Power"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: power.gif (996 KB, 415x220) Image search: [Google]
power.gif
996 KB, 415x220
>Any cape or sports movie trailer/commercial
>"Power" by Kanye West starts playing

Is it the Song 2 of this generation? Not to mention all the universities that use it for their football teams
>>
>>63097676
It's a pretty good song tbqh
>>
>>63097702

This. They use it for a reason and they used Song no. 2 for a reason.
>>
>>63097756
>Song no. 2
>>
>>63097676
>>"Power" by Kanye West starts playing
never heard it
>>
>>63097676
>That .gif

That nigger is ugly.
>>
>>63097809
You probably heard it without realizing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
>>
>>63097676
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks his voice is one of the most annoying sounds on the planet. Could never understand why he's popular.
>>
>>63097702
it's a pretty verse+chorus of a song, but then like most rap it runs out of steam because middle-eights literally don't exist in rap music; a rap song is literally a hook followed by some rapping then repeat ad nauseum.
>>
>>63097826
Not that guy, but you're right. I didn't it was his song and I've heard it before.
>>63097676
To answer the question, no. It's too old.
>>
>>63097826
That King Crimson sample is just so god damn good.
>>
>>63097676
Never heard it, must be an American thing. You seem to like shitty music made by blacks.
>>
>>63097702
Maybe 5 years ago when it didnt become the national anthem of superhero stop and cue le funny statement movie trailers
>>
>>63097953
It really is getting overused by now, but I guess that's OP's point
>>
death grips ads>kanye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAoyxq3CwBw
>>
>>63097948
>never heard it
>calls it shitty

yeah ok m8. Tracks got some emphatic and interesting production and some clever wordplay. Not to mention a pretty kick ass sample. The entire album is GOAT as well. Cheers.
>>
It's the it ain't me of the current generation
>>
>>63097676
The King Crimson sample is the best part of the song tbqh
>>
>>63097821
Literally millions of girls all over the world want to fuck him. I don't think he's ugly.

Meanwhile, millions of girls all over the world would have a hearty chuckle at your 2 inch erect penis. That's ugly.
>>
>>63098743
not even him but what does ye's nut taste like?
>>
>>63098784
Kim K's pussy probably
>>
>>63097826
Truly the greatest artist of our generation.
>>
>>63098885
its also good to know he is running for president. He's be a better meme candidate than TRUMP
>>
>>63097826

only good part of that song is the King Crimson sample

why do people appreciate this fukin hack
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.