[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck /tv/, I've had some rough months. Any movies you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (247 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247 KB, 600x411
Fuck /tv/, I've had some rough months.

Any movies you can recommend that makes you happy or generally just makes you feel good?
>>
Satantango
>>
grave of the fireflies
>>
Threads
>>
>>63093567
>>63093574
You know I thought about writing inb4 Grave of the Fireflies and Shindler's List.
>>
>>63093550
Big Fish!!!! Always cheers me up! Guardians of the Galaxy seriously happy ass movie to the point of hurting the plot
>>
>>63093550

Boyhood
Malick's filmography
Detention
Southland Tales
Dazed and Confused
School of Rock
Zazie in the Metro
Playtime
Magic Mike XXL
>>
Hachi
>>
File: Jobs_(film).jpg (25 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
Jobs_(film).jpg
25 KB, 259x384
>>63093550
pick any comedy mon frere

but if you really wanna laugh your arse off
>>
>>63093550
Pineapple Express or Jurassic Park or the show Arrested Development.
>>
>>63093550
Disturbia
>>
>>63093550
O Brother where art thou, Chappie,
>>
>>63093550
Heist movies cheer me up dawg. It's not meta like a comedy where you'll be forcing your opinion. I like movies like Ocean's Eleven, Heat, and Rififi because they're an expirence. They're funny, too, but the idea is a big expirence that you feel greater - like you've achived something. Like the end of Heat, I felt like crying it was that fucking good.
>>
3 Idiots.

(serious post, btw.)
>>
>>63093797
Never actually watched any of the Ocean's movies. Should I then?
>>
>>63093834
11 for sure. It's a good time, probably the lightest and fastest paced of the bunch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.