[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They'll lose their virginity before you. Think about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
They'll lose their virginity before you. Think about it for a second.
>>
>>63093028

You think these people are real. Think about it for a second.
>>
>>63093028
>They will lose their virginity to each other
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>63093028
I lost my virginity.
>>
Yeah but I still win because I'm real and they're pretend characters
>>
Sex isn't something to be proud of
>>
>>63093028
Jokes on you, I bought a prostitute.
>>
>>63093028
Joke's on you my dad raped me
>>
>>63093028

The real winners are the one not watching this shit
>>
>>63093028
>implying

I lost it when I was 16.
>>
>>63093165

gay sex doesnt count
>>
>>63093087
Unless you're a girl or he raped you by making you fuck his ass you're still a virgin, sorry
>>
I was about to have sex with a girl and simply couldn't be hard enough to penetrate even though I masturbate a lot. Also I ejaculated in my pants while we were asleep together. What is my problem?
>>
They're both like 35, I think I have time.
>>
>>63093209
You became a nervous pervous. Have her suck your dick next time til you're hard enough. If that doesn't work than you are a faggot and should fuck dudes
>>
>>63093028
Wait, are they virgins in the show?
>>
>>63093028
well, Jim Parsons is 42, so i still got almost 2 decades to lose my virginity
>>
>>63093253
This. Or maybe she was ugly, then find a good-looking partner. if you can't get it up, then fuck dudes.
>>
>>63093028
lost it 10 years ago, think about this for a second
>>
>>63093192
Nuhu, my mom said it counts.
>>
>>63093028
I lost mine at about 17. Which was 15 years ago.
>>
>>63093477
So you're like 50?
>>
>>63093028
Jokes on you. I'm a girl.

Feels so good being attractive and picking who I want to have sex with
>>
>>63093028

Ma'am, that's the least of my worries nowadays.
>>
>>63093514
> implying a girl has to be attractive to get dick
>>
>>63093638
>implying a girl
>>
>>63093254
Sheldon almost certainly is. Amy Im not so sure
>>
>>63093514
post benis
>>
>>63093028
i fucked a plump chinawoman in my first week of college so you're wrong faggot
>>
>>63093794
Amy was a LUG.
That's why she's allways near Penny and Minnijew Bigboobs.
>>
>>63093047
This.
>>
How old are they again, like early 30s?
>>
>>63094011
Early to mid 30's I guess.
>>
>>63093028

so 15?
>>
Anyone remember the episode where sheldor was trying to calculate the number of guys penneh fucked in her life and amy was there and said she was part of some brain study and gave herself hundreds of orgasms or something? Not all the bbc in the world is going to satisfy her. She probably has an entire drawer full of dragon dildos. Sheldor likes the back door though so maybe she'll feel a little tickle.
>>
I lost my virginity at 15 to a fat weeaboo girl with a gross deformity on her neck.
>>
>>63093209
The same thing happened to me during what was going to be my first time, but we tried again a couple days later and the same thing almost happened again but I managed to step up to the plate and get rock hard just in time. It's just first time nerves, man. Some guys get instantly hard and blow it in six seconds and other guys take some work to get hard. You're the latter.
>>
>>63093514
Being a girl and being attractive don't always correlate

i know cause i'm a girl
>>
>>63094610
If a girl has a problem with a dick that won't get hard, she hasn't had much sex. Every guy who actually has a sexual history is bound to go soft at some point. And that point is mid 50s. Kill yourself.
>>
Sheldon's like 45.
>>
Not banging that qt that showed up at his door a couple of episodes ago. Fuck sheldon.
>>
>>63093209
You're hardcore gay.
>>
>>63094688
tits or gtfo
>>
>>63093209
The nose knows dude, it wasn't supposed to happen
>>
>>63093028

The actors themselves? Of course, they've got fame and swagger outside of the show.
>>
Sheldon got molested in college by some professor.
>>
>>63093028
They built a time machine and went back to 2003?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.