[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get Hyped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Get Hyped
>>
>>63092219
This movie is garbage

I love it when they try so hard to make an empowering movie about a subject we have seen a million times before only to have it fall flat on their faces
>>
>>63092219
Oscar Bait: The Movie
>>
>>63092219
Even Rotten Tomatoes hated it, despite the overtly politically correct theme.
It has to be an absurdly awful movie for that.
>>
>>63092242
It's a masterpiece and will win Oscars.
>>
>Based on the extraordinary true story of a mentally ill tranny
>>
>>63092292
>Using Rotten Tomatoes
>Anno Domini Nostri Desu 2015
>>
>>63092219
Carol is going to destroy that.
>>
>>63092272
This. I bet it's dreary as Hell and massively overacted
>>
>>63092411
Rotten Tomatoes is leftist garbage.
Their reviews are of course worthless.
I just say that the movie is so tremendously bad, even the PC crowd of RT hated it.
>>
File: brave hero.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
brave hero.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>Find the courage to be yourself
>>
>>63092447

>Check Wikipedia for plot
>Litterally nothing happens.
>>
>>63092292
The most you can do to be "PC" in regards to trannies is to ignore them.
>>
>>63092579
No, you accept them as you would anyone else.
>>
>>63092476
There's gonna be some crazy lesbian scenes with Alicia Vikander.
>>
>>63092617
Which translates to ignoring them.
>>
>>63092664
>gay
>>
>>63092567

it's so hard to tell when someone is baiting on this board or they're just so pleb that they can't even tell how awful the movies are that they like
>>
File: hsop[1].gif (493 KB, 500x201) Image search: [Google]
hsop[1].gif
493 KB, 500x201
>>63092940
So some oldhead chick has a relationship with a young girl, oh noez custody battle.

Fucking breeders.
>>
>>63092242
>bout a subject we have seen a million times before

How many movies about pioneering transsexuals in early 20th century Europe are there?
>>
>>63093158
>pioneering
I thought it was the LGBT's stance that trannies have existed for as long as humanity
>>
>>63093158
One more than people could care to watch, if it weren't for the forced Oscar hype.
>>
>>63093309
>forced Oscar hype
>implying the Oscar hype is forced

Ishiggityfam
>>
>>63093354
>implying the Jewiest thing in Jewland is devoid of corruption and biased agenda

ohiamlaffingoyim
>>
>>63093496
and what are the objectively correct sources for your particular set of beliefs?
>>
>>63093144

>posts a Star Wars gif in response to a post about how hard it is to tell between bait and bad taste

oh god this is either some of the best bait I've seen this week or some of the worst taste
>>
>>63093546
the opposing beliefs to yours
>>
>>63092219
>GIVE OSCARS NOW
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.