[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain Eo General /EO/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 272x480
Who is /Eo/ here? Let's get a discussion going

What do you think of the future of this franchise is going to be like now that Disney owns Star Wars?
>>
>>63091867
legitimately whom?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 288x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 288x440
>>63091893
>>/Reddit/
>>
Damn, I just watched that yesterday for the first time since I was a little kid at fucking Disney Land.

>get scared and close my eyes when the bad guy shows up
>open them to see it's a god damn mj music video

Also Doug Benson is apparently one of the back-up dancers.

>what do you think of the future of this franchise is going to be like now that disney owns star wars?

Personally, I'd like to see more Star Tours rides. Don't think EO is going anywhere without MJ.
>>
Fun fact: George Lucas was executive producer of Captain Eo

That means he's cannon with Star Wars
>>
oh shit. i was actually thinking about this and wondering if they should make a movie out of it.

now this thread pops up
>>
>>63091975
i bet thats the same artist for the star trek covers and star wars covers in the 80s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzzNSBU5G2c
>>
Captain Eo has the deepest lore. I hope IDW publishing makes a comic out of it
>>
Epcot is about to permanently retire Captain EO. Hopefully we get a Blu ray release.
>>
>>63094996
>tfw you'll never see it in glorious 4D again

I hope the criterion release will have a lot of the "making of" stuff plus at least trying to show what the original version looked like (with the lasers and smoke)
>>
File: image.png (372 KB, 600x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372 KB, 600x234
What Star Wars spin off will have Captain Eo in it? I'd like to see him fight boba fett
>>
>>63091975
>>63094644

OH MAN
I'm pretty sure I had a plush monkey butterfly rat tail thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 570x865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 570x865
>how to make guardians of the galaxy better ?
>>
>>63091867
Holy shit snacks! Someone else saw/knows about Captain EO? I loved that as a kid .... had a little stuffed butterfly winged thing animal too.

Got to go back with my husband for the food and wine festival and dragged him to it. Its dated as fuck, but man it was still fun.
>>
>>63097488

Would watch the shit out of
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.