[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should play Kaneda in the live version of Akira directed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Akira Wallpaper.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Akira Wallpaper.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Who should play Kaneda in the live version of Akira directed by Nolan ?

The fittest actor to me is shia labeouf, stupid, funny but still serious when it comes time to be serious
>>
John Boyega :^)
>>
>>63091578

Jet Li.
>>
>>63091578
No
>>
a strong woman who don't need no man
>>
>>63091578
But anon, Nolan's next project isn't Akira, it's adapting Stephen King's 'Dark Tower'.
>>
>>63091578
idris elba
>>
>>63091578

Shia should be tetsuo
>>
File: chronicle03f-1-web[1].jpg (73 KB, 970x649) Image search: [Google]
chronicle03f-1-web[1].jpg
73 KB, 970x649
>>63091578
Michael B Jordan as Kaneda
Dane DeHaan is Tetsuo

Oh, wait
>>
>>63091965

Kaneda doesn't die like a bitch
>>
>>63091973
In the original script, Dane's cousin doesn't even exist and it's just the two of them. Meaning Black Kaneda was going to stop Tetsuo at the end.

It was changed to add dramatic effect via a death for the third act.
>>
>>63091578
why do people even like this turd?
>>
>>63092023

Yeah? Fucking Trank is a hack
>>
>>63091965
Was this Max Landis' magnum opus?
>>
>>63092023
That's weird because I barely noticed black character and then he just sort of went away
>>
>>63092070

Seriously? He was like the one person doing his best to get Andrew out of his shell, his death sucked the most because in the end he was still trying to help him after the meltdown at the party.
>>
>>63092070
wat

jordan's character was the only person in the movie that actually tried to connect with andrew and be a real friend
>>
>>63092070
He was a good guy, he was the only one trying to help the autist
His death pissed me off, he's the only friend the guy ever had and that bitch has a hissy fit and accidentally goes and kills him
>>
>>63092049
because it's so epic when he turns into a monster LOL
>>
I think that Zack Snyder or Ridley Scott are the only Hollywood directors that could pull off live action Akira. Because face it, Akira is all about the visuals. The story is a mess.
>>
>>63092547
But then again making it in live action is pointless because the only reason Akira is good is because of Otomo's art and the incredible animation.
>>
Kaneda has straight black hair. Shia's is curly. He might pull it off with a good wig or hair stylist.

200 years from now when everyone is mixed race, people are gonna watch old movies and think that 70% of all white people had curly brown hair because of how many Jewish actors there are. Jesus Christ...
>>
File: name was flagged as spam.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
name was flagged as spam.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>63091858
ill be honest im actually unable to think of any better actors in their early 20s right now
>>
>>63091578
is it just me or does that bike look like a naked woman
>>
>>63092937
MS Paint, now.
>>
>>63092049
We like it just because you hate it.
>>
>>63092838
sleep tight little pupper
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.